Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

Stupid question coming up.....

Does the full time eduction/under 18 gate include normal students? Not sure if it maybe means people who are 18 and still at school.

Define normal. Sorry i'm missing this, hoping for a bit of revenge here. We haven't really given anyone a solid pumping yet, which would be nice to see today. 4-0 COYR

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fancy Dundee for this one. I think people are unfair in regard to the smaller of the Dundee clubs and talk of their Hibs-esque death spiral is perhaps unfounded. Especially with Thomson and Ferry keeping their fitness, Harkins being an ever present (and in my opinion an early contender for player of the season) and Clarkson on a really hot streak of goals.

I fancy Dundee for this one. I think people are unfair in regard to the smaller of the Dundee clubs and talk of their Hibs-esque death spiral is perhaps unfounded. Especially with Thomson and Ferry keeping their fitness, Harkins being an ever present (and in my opinion an early contender for player of the season) and Clarkson on a really hot streak of goals.

Have you been in bed for months?!

Just about everything you said there was wrong or outdated!!

He's been stalking Dundee threads for weeks and weeks and everything he's predicted has been wrong, laughably so. He's in need of psychiatric help, but that's been known for quite some time from his other accounts.

You Dundee fans are just so fickle. I predict you lose and it's toys out of the pram, I predict you win and it's a tear soaked keyboard. It's almost like you lot are in a state of perma-seethe.

Isn't it xbl?

Ric.

I don't tend to reply to the speculation as I think, at a rough count, I have been accused as 8 different posters now.

58174584.jpg

You already admitted you had another account.

:lol:

No I didn't you mentalist. I know this because I don't have one, so why would I say I had?

Of course, you could always quote that bit and prove me wrong, but I feel you won't do that. All you'll do is say "I am going to ignore you", because that is what happened the last time you were proven wrong by me.

You already admitted you had another account.

Of course, you could always quote that bit and prove me wrong, but I feel you won't do that.

Erm, no.

:lol: Imagine that. You can't.

Brilliant. I should be flattered that you have invented this massive back story for me. The Internet is clearly very serious business to you.

Archived