Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

I remember when Dundee were about 20 years unbeaten at Pittodrie or something ridiculous like that, wasn't even that long ago - granted they were in the lower leagues for the majority of that time, but impressive nonetheless.

During the same spell we couldn't lose at Dens.

Strange

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen fans not able to handle the pressure of being top of the league, heads exploding everywhere, anger all over the granite(shite) city,

3-0 Dundee

Yes, I well remember my head exploding in 1980, 1984 and 1985 :lol:

Good morning gents, I read this forum with great interest most days as its my only way of finding out what's actually happening with the dees but have never thought to contribute. Looking forward to my first game of the season on Saturday. Going with the old man who hasn't been in years, living and working in the granite city I hope we can sneak a win for him. Am I correct in saying its £26 at the gate? anyway 2-1 the dee

MarbellaDee - Thats okay, Due to my proficiency at Role Playing Games, both online and via some epic Games Workshop Warhammer and Bloodsport nights, I'm well used to not being liked very much.

I actually quite like Dundee, the team mind not the place, ach who am I kidding I like the place too, especially the train station which has the name Dundee in Gaelic (Dun de).

I mean I have never seen such an innapropriate misuse of letters

Good morning gents, I read this forum with great interest most days as its my only way of finding out what's actually happening with the dees but have never thought to contribute. Looking forward to my first game of the season on Saturday. Going with the old man who hasn't been in years, living and working in the granite city I hope we can sneak a win for him. Am I correct in saying its £26 at the gate? anyway 2-1 the dee

Think if you buy a ticket in advance it's £24...don't know if that's an option for away fans but for home fans in the South Stand it's certainly the case.

Yes, I well remember my head exploding in 1980, 1984 and 1985 :lol:

Can you also remember Dundee FC being that city's "big team"?

Me neither, although they assure me that was the case. I think it was around the time those princes were trapped in the Tower of London.

The words uckfey is re-assembled. As far as I know with double Dutch was used in certain schemes in Dundee many years ago.

Was quite common at kirkton high. Pig latin wtf?

I went to Kirkton High and speak single Dutch.

When I was at Kirkton we mostly spoke shite.

As an aside, if anyone could advise me how we secure promotion to the Champions League, I would be very grateful.

As I pointed out earlier - by winning the Scottish Premiership. HTH

Fook me - West Texas Intermediate - as sweet as it comes - nearly below 46 USD.

Over 17,000 expected on Saturday.

What's left of Scottish football etc.

Where you getting that from?

I had seen earlier on in the week that sales were "slow".

Home end (18k) should be selling out and Dundee should be taking at least 1k imo.

Section Y Reds

Archived