Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

The 17th of January 2015 sees Dundee travel to Pittodrie Stadium in Aberdeen to take on high flying Aberdeen Football Club.

Dundee will be at full strength except for players who will be injured or ill.

Aberdeen will be at full strength other than the absent Niall McGinn who will be in Hamilton supporting Celtic.

The travelling support are reminded to take several layers of clothing as the met office forecast says it will be fucking freezing.

Aberdeen will be looking for revenge after Dundee deservedly knocked them out of the Scottish Cup earlier in the season in an easy one-sided affair.

Prediction - Aberdeen 1 Dundee 2

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third post on an Aberdeen thread = Celtic fan

Utterly ruffled

Ruffled seems to be word of the week, we have no game as we are lording it up in the sunshine. Also, your 10'000+ posts on Celtic threads make your post ironic in the extreme.

At least I'll be pished! Hospitality for this one. I distinctly remember lording it over my hosts after the cup game so could be some karma coming my way.

Hard to see past the dons just now and we are consistently inconsistent.

Home win, temperature -4

I'm not sure if we're good enough at the moment to beat Aberdeen. They're flying and they'll want revenge for the cup game. I want Aberdeen to mont a challenge as long as they can but sadly not this week coming.

With Aberdeens excellent clean sheet record in the past 8 games, we've scored in every game bar one this season. I think the clean sheet record will be broken, we have a good record up there but sadly I think s draw is the most we can hope for.

Fair play to Aberdeen, excellent season so far. I really hope they go all the way. By far a better team than Celtic on performances against us this season.

Oh I can't believe it's taken Aberdeen about 6 years to get Labgfield oot the sticks. :lol:

Ruffled seems to be word of the week, we have no game as we are lording it up in the sunshine. Also, your 10'000+ posts on Celtic threads make your post ironic in the extreme.

:lol:

You were getting pumped by a PSV reserve team.

Writing this one off and wouldn't be unhappy with a 1-0 loss. Like to see Dyer back in - was good when he came on and what a difference having a left back who can play with his left foot. I like Davo but think we would probably be better with Konrad for this game, given the Dons quick movement. Also up the energy levels by dropping Clarkson and Thomson with Harkins and the Tank back in.

Writing this one off and wouldn't be unhappy with a 1-0 loss. Like to see Dyer back in - was good when he came on and what a difference having a left back who can play with his left foot. I like Davo but think we would probably be better with Konrad for this game, given the Dons quick movement. Also up the energy levels by dropping Clarkson and Thomson with Harkins and the Tank back in.

Up energy with Harkins?? Haha good aine!

Archived