Peterheid v Stirling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately cant remember his name, he is a young local loon who we had on the bench once at Stranraer earlier in the season, he may play for Huntly whos game was off today.

just seen this mate! If his name comes to your mind! Please share much appreciated!

just seen this mate! If his name comes to your mind! Please share much appreciated!

As mentioned think it was the same loon that we had on the bench down at Stranraer earlier I the season, at that time someone thought he was from Ellon but cant remember his name, could be Simmers but could be wrong, think he does some training with us & has for a while but cannot confirm anything. Certainly he was down asa Trialist on days sheet.

The majority of our players were good today but Angus Beith is welcome to terminate his loan early I take back what I said about him being a Scotland legend one day unless he is eligible for a other country and play scotland

Peterhead were really lucky today. Although there is some poetic justice in getting the goal from penalty after the free-kick where you should have been down to ten men. Some really good acting going on from SA in this fixture.

Any idea what was upsetting guitar man at the end of the game?

Peterhead were really lucky today. Although there is some poetic justice in getting the goal from penalty after the free-kick where you should have been down to ten men. Some really good acting going on from SA in this fixture.

Any idea what was upsetting guitar man at the end of the game?

the guitar man is Ray Vaughan from what I am aware of

The majority of our players were good today but Angus Beith is welcome to terminate his loan early I take back what I said about him being a Scotland legend one day unless he is eligible for a other country and play scotland

Next week you'll be saying how great he is and that he will be a Scotland legend

Ahh not problem mate!

As mentioned think it was the same loon that we had on the bench down at Stranraer earlier I the season, at that time someone thought he was from Ellon but cant remember his name, could be Simmers but could be wrong, think he does some training with us & has for a while but cannot confirm anything. Certainly he was down asa Trialist on days sheet.

It's really not all that interesting and in truth, it doesn't really matter and shouldn't detract from this match.

Apparently, on the Stirling Albion forum, he's now saying he was never a shire fan, and only covered shire games as a journalist. That's quite frankly embarrassing..

Apparently, on the Stirling Albion forum, he's now saying he was never a shire fan, and only covered shire games as a journalist. That's quite frankly embarrassing..

Does it really matter though? He can support who he wants and let's be honest he's made a wise choice if he's actually switched from shire to the Albion

Does it really matter though? He can support who he wants and let's be honest he's made a wise choice if he's actually switched from shire to the Albion

I suppose - he's switched from a team that may get relegated from league two , to a team who will probably get relegated from league one :) I'll give him some credit - it can't be called glory hunting ...

Why bother trying to create a fake history along the lines of supporting the beanos for years , when its been two or three months ? A bit silly no ?

There were about 30 shire fans at links park last week . At one point most of them were singing a song with words that rhymed with "Custard found - In a tanker , in a tanker "....

I suppose - he's switched from a team that may get relegated from league two , to a team who will probably get relegated from league one :) I'll give him some credit - it can't be called glory hunting ...

Why bother trying to create a fake history along the lines of supporting the beanos for years , when its been two or three months ? A bit silly no ?

There were about 30 shire fans at links park last week . At one point most of them were singing a song with words that rhymed with "Custard found - In a tanker , in a tanker "....

how does everyone know who bb bino used to support i really think he is innocent

Archived