Falkirk v Queen of the South

Falkirk fans post so much rubbish on here, we will go to TFS next Saturday looking to win the game.

They seem to be so upset that we sit above them in the league. Cant really see them finishing above us at end of season even if they do win this one.

At this present time they are not a bigger club than us, we are in the same league, its just that so far we have more points than them.

Kerr and Baird are no big loss to us and cant see either of them spoiling our season.

Deary me. You really are getting yourself worked up into a pubescent frenzy. Go for a walk.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirks home record is nothing short of absolutely shite so hope to god we don't go and sit back. Have a go and a very good chance of getting the points.

Falkirk' season so far reminds me of our form last season. Very inconsistent up to the November time but after that we started to find a bit of form.

I would not be too disappointed with a draw as things stand.

Queens are the underdogs against the mighty Falkirk can they get a result against all the odds.

Noticed QoS are over 2/1 at the bookies!

Hearts are 7/4 to beat Rangers.

strange how both Rangers who are below Hearts & Falkirk who are Below Queens are Favs to win the games.

Noticed QoS are over 2/1 at the bookies!

Hearts are 7/4 to beat Rangers.

strange how both Rangers who are below Hearts & Falkirk who are Below Queens are Favs to win the games.

It's not strange at all, they are both at home which always influences bookies odds.

Deary me. You really are getting yourself worked up into a pubescent frenzy. Go for a walk.

When was the last time QOS finished a season above Falkirk?

Could certain Queens fans stop behaving like roasters please?

That's their job.

I dont think that any queens fans are, that is on some of the bairns support. Nobody is denying that they are and always have been a bigger club than us, albeit often marginally.

But we do have a chance to finish above them this season, and some of the nonsense that we will go to Falkirk and defend with every man is just stupidity, we have not even done that at the home of the 3 biggest teams in the league.

We have a team capable of getting a result in Falkirk, a draw would do me though, however I have every confidence that Fowler will go for the win.

And if Falkirk fans think they have signed a star in Baird, they are sadly mistaken.

Archived