Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm always keen to hear the fruits of Aird's analytical mind.

fraserairdfacebook.jpg

Oh my.

The utter mind-cripple was born in Canada after his Mum and Dad migrated there. Incredible scenes.

Hopefully his career quickly goes down the pan and he's left slumming it out in Leagues 1 and 2.

Why? Even if you win we'd still have a 10 point lead and far superior goal difference, the chances of us blowing that are small indeed. At least if you beat Celtic you'd get bragging rights, some pride and a shot at a cup.

I know but any gap and chance of increasing or applying any sort of pressure is a must but most importantly we need to secure that 2nd place play off position. I don't expect hearts to surrender their lead at all but the chance to put a bit of pressure on yous and see how you handle it would not go a miss.

Im pretty confident that even if Rangers beat us 3-0 we still wouldn't surrender a 10 point lead.

It is very highly unlikely , however we need to do something to apply any sort of pressure . I actually think Friday will end in a draw but I would like to see a win and hopefully it will give us some sort of spark to produce a run of results.

Archived