Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won SFL1 without losing a game....yet our ST sales this season were down 15K despite going into a more exciting league.

While there is no doubt that a small element of support who are disappointed with performances on the park might be put off going to games it is clear from the ST sales that the vast majority ARE staying away due to off field matters.

You had nearly 45,000 against us first game of the season. If you hadn't then been found out to be chronically shite, you would still be getting similar every fortnight.

Hearts tickets sold out within 30 minutes of general sale proves what an arse they made of the staged sale.

Like I said from the very beginning. We would have easily sold another section or two if we had it. Oh well, at least it's less cash for the Sevco.

It was 43K...cannot remember the last time we had such a low crowd for a season opener, we had over 49K vs East Stirling.

and there is still those 15k missing ST holders :rolleyes:

I though they were going to pay on a "game by game" basis to get at the current Board?

Empty stadiums seem to be having more of an effect.

I believe I'm correct in saying that your Board was an omnishambles right from the very beginning (Summer 2012) yet it's only this year that the crowds have dipped?

Hearts will set out ultra negative. Neilson is a sh1tbag in the big games, a mini levein. No strikers started the HOME game v rangers. Disgraceful the best team in the league set up like this. Only the rangers red card allowed hearts to get more of a grip on the game. Anti football v the biggest joke club in history. Wow what a mouthwatering contest.

Hahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahdhebdjdbsgagagagahahahaha

As regards the fitba, having recently seen both sides in consecutive weeks, I'll be astonished if Hearts don't go for the jugular from the off - if they do so they look to have too much pace about the team for a very pedestrian Rangers side.

And this could finally be the fixture that the referee simply cannot ignore McGregor's repeated fouling.

As regards the fitba, having recently seen both sides in consecutive weeks, I'll be astonished if Hearts don't go for the jugular from the off - if they do so they look to have too much pace about the team for a very pedestrian Rangers side.

And this could finally be the fixture that the referee simply cannot ignore McGregor's repeated fouling.

It's Rangers. Did you see the nonsense they got away with at Tynecastle? I reckon McGregor could plunge an axe into Zeefuik's back and get away with it on Friday.

Thought I do think that if we can keep the head and not react to any bad challenges it'll go a long way to helping us get a result. Rangers will be flying into tackles and we can't afford any daft cards for reactions.

would take 3 points in this over any result against celtic in the cup. not very confident though

Why? Even if you win we'd still have a 10 point lead and far superior goal difference, the chances of us blowing that are small indeed. At least if you beat Celtic you'd get bragging rights, some pride and a shot at a cup.

hearts were not interested in scoring. The red card was stupidity and changed the game. Neilson too negative and thats in the championship. Dread to think when you come up against competent opposition.

Levein started the 4-6-0 and no doubt influences Neilson. Hearts are the best team i have seen this season but way too negative in the big games.

you are weird and oh so wrong

Archived