Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're keen but you'll be frozen solid by the time the game kicks off.

Exactly what i am thinking. It is freezing out there so hopefully a heavy snow fall mid afternoon and get this game called off!!

Exactly what i am thinking. It is freezing out there so hopefully a heavy snow fall mid afternoon and get this game called off!!

:lol: "Praying for (rain)snow".....was that not English Cricket's mantra during the 90's?!

We Jambos should be flattered!

That would give Osman Sow more time to get back up to speed, Zeefuik more time to settle in, Rangers more time to sell players and me the opportunity to attend the rescheduled fixture

With all the threats of violence and pitch invasions i just hope that the winner tonight is Scottish Football and by Scottish football i of course mean Hearts.

Would be a big let down if the sevco support disgraced themselves on TV for us all to see, nobody wants that.

I just hope they put their petty financial squabbles to one side, be grateful that they have a team to support and cheer on their company with dignity. That can't be too hard, surely.

If you go down to Ibrox today, you're sure of a big surprise,

If you go down to Ibrox today, you will not believe your eyes,

For every bear that every there was, will protest there for certain because,

Today's the day the teddy bears had their pitch nicked!

Every executive who's been good is sure of a bung today,

They don't give a shit about going up, our how the Rangers play,

Beneath the stands where nobody sees, they'll bring the club down to it's knees

While the poor old teddy bears cry as they get their pitch nicked.

What do Hibs fans looking in want the score to be? (Ignoring for a moment the desire for both to lose, multiple injuries/sendings off etc).

Don't really care, probably just Hearts.

Coming second would make a huge difference to our promotion hopes but the odds are looking well against that one. I'm actually really looking forward to this one without having a big stake in the result - I smell some kind of scenes in the air!

Archived