Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Name the Rangers players that are better than their equivalents from Hearts.

It's a complete myth based entirely on their previous reputation.

Ricky Foster, Darren McGregor, Lee McCulloch, Bilel Mohsni, Kyle Hutton, Steven Smith, Fraser Aird. What a lot of fucking dross. Templeton and Black were both average for Hearts aside from a 6 month spell each and Miller and Daly are well past their best. Kris Boyd is a poacher in a team with no creativity. They've got some decent ex-Premiership/SPL players in there like Bell, Law, Zaliukas and Shiels but they were never superstars at that level. It's hard to imagine how you could assemble a poorer squad on their budget.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Rangers fucking it up for themselves is likely to give Hearts the win here. We seen the last time that determination basically means battering lumps out of the opposition. So you should imagine that it won't be much different here.

And then some, before the match the Rangers players should line up and do the we're not worthy routine as a sign of respect for the hearts superstars.

Guard of honour at Tynecastle on the last day of the season will suffice.

Aye, thing is re. the betting, Hearts don't need the win. They could stroll a draw like they did against Hibs.

Unless of course Sevco's rock of a defence melts like it did when they played Hibs. I reckon RN will play it safe until such a scenario transpires.

Rangers have better players than Hearts :lol:.

To coin a phase from another poster, they are a team with numerous players who could be described as a busted flush. Boyd, Miller, Daly, Shiels, Foster, Smith, McCulloch are all done. I wouldn't take a single one of them over the players we have at Tynie just now.

I hope the Hearts players aren't quite as dismissive of the The Rangers as many on here.

The Rangers must have a good game some time, and if Hearts have one of their poorer games we could come unstuck.

The Rangers 1-2 Hearts

Aird has fair wound up the Hearts support. You'd think being so far clear at the top comments like that wouldn't bother you, alas.

^^^ Scrambling for relevance.

And then some, before the match the Rangers players should line up and do the we're not worthy routine as a sign of respect for the hearts superstars.

You just stick to being childish and let the adults discuss the game thanks very much.

Always feels like he needs to get involved with a big team. Bless him.

Given Donald Findlay calls the shots at Cowdenbeath, Rangers are probably his big team tbf.

I hope the Hearts players aren't quite as dismissive of the The Rangers as many on here.

The Rangers must have a good game some time, and if Hearts have one of their poorer games we could come unstuck.

The Rangers 1-2 Hearts

The players will be focused.

But even if we lose the game we're heavy favourites for the league and have shown ourselves to be a better team. One result wouldn't change that.

One of the problems with the Rangers squad is the fact that every player we have signed almost without exception has gone backwards since coming to the club.

Funny that, you'd think that traipsing round places like Stranraer and Peterhead playing against postmen and van drivers would have sharpened them up.

Archived