Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge opportunity to put things beyond any doubt. I really really hope Robbie sticks to todays team and we go with a positive attitude to win the game. Of course a point in the scheme of things would be fine but I'm still willing us to produce that season defining performance that basically secures the league title and puts it to bed. We haven't shown nearly our best in the 'bigger' fixtures yet but we got some of our swagger back today and we can go there and attack them. Producing an attacking display and creating opportunities and goals at Ibrox would be special and I think RN whilst not throwing caution to the wind should say go out and play like you can and you will run all over this side. I stick by my statement a few weeks ago that if we avoid defeat at Ibrox and Fester we will go through the campaign undefeated.

I think we'll see Palardo back in for this one and Keatings drop out.

Tend to agree guys and I understand the resond why. Fact is we are a much better team than Rangers and if like us to go there and prove it. Whilst it leaves is a bit more exposed we are a much better attacking team with 2 up front and today again proved that. Walker and Nicho both tend to play a lot better with 2 targets and players to run off as 3 goals showed this afternoon. I trust Robbie it's more just a personal wish to go to Ibrox and run over the top of a slow and aging Rangers side.

Huge opportunity to put things beyond any doubt. I really really hope Robbie sticks to todays team and we go with a positive attitude to win the game. Of course a point in the scheme of things would be fine but I'm still willing us to produce that season defining performance that basically secures the league title and puts it to bed. We haven't shown nearly our best in the 'bigger' fixtures yet but we got some of our swagger back today and we can go there and attack them. Producing an attacking display and creating opportunities and goals at Ibrox would be special and I think RN whilst not throwing caution to the wind should say go out and play like you can and you will run all over this side. I stick by my statement a few weeks ago that if we avoid defeat at Ibrox and Fester we will go through the campaign undefeated.

You posted this word for word on Kickback :lol:

I can't decide whether to buy a ticket now or wait to see if more become available so I can drag my Dad through

The club should have asked for about 3,000 in total when we originally asked for more because we would have sold them. They've probably left it too late now though as the tickets that are now remaining will likely get dished out slowly over the course of next week.

Rangers are shite , but id rather be shite and skint than a Englishman in disguise hearts fan from England I mean Edinburgh . . . . . .

And I thought it was The Rangers' fans who had the deep affiliation with all things England

In a just, fair world, Sevco would be pumped by Hearts, pumped in a promotion play-off, and promptly go bust again, leaving Scotland a much more pleasant place to live.

And it would be no more than they deserve, after the decades of arrogance, triumphalism, bigotry, violence and promotion of social divisions in impoverished areas of Scotland perpetrated by their predecessor club.

Archived