Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts will have greater ambitions than this in the game, but a draw at Ibrox for them would be a great result.

I'm not saying this because Rangers are good; they're not. It's just that denying Rangers a win here would virtually seal the title. I know it's pretty much in the bag anyway, but a point would surely snuff out any residual Rangers hope.

The sides don't meet again until the last day when nothing should really matter for Hearts. It could still be important for Rangers though.

Rangers win cuts the lead to 10 points..I myself will start to worry if this happens as I can see Rangers clawing that back!

• i+think+not.gif#I%20don%27t%20think%20so
Hahahaha aye Rangers are going to "claw" back a 13 point gap against a team that has won 17 from 20 and looks like it could get 90pts plus. Really.

Rangers win cuts the lead to 10 points..I myself will start to worry if this happens as I can see Rangers clawing that back!

Rangers could boaby us 8-0 and we wouldn't blow a 10 point lead. It'd effectively be a 11 point lead anyway due to our vastly superior goal difference.

A draw and you can give us the trophy after the game but I'll go for 2-1 Hearts after big Gino Genero ragdolls McCulloch.

I wonder if McCoist lite will have the players ready to face Hearts win at costs mentality....

I can see it now Miller and Daly upfront, McCulloch in defence and Smith out wide.... the jimbos will lap that up.

I'd forgotten about their 20 hours at the top of the table

It's the only time they have been. They haven't been top of the league for a full weekend once.

I'm sure we'll be ten points behind by January when the injuries and suspensions kick in, though.

A draw will suffice in order to seal the league, but if you asked me what I really wanted from the game, it'd be big Genero shattering McCulloch's final remaning three teeth with a well timed elbow.

He'll chuck that bam about like an empty tracksuit.

Huge opportunity to put things beyond any doubt. I really really hope Robbie sticks to todays team and we go with a positive attitude to win the game. Of course a point in the scheme of things would be fine but I'm still willing us to produce that season defining performance that basically secures the league title and puts it to bed. We haven't shown nearly our best in the 'bigger' fixtures yet but we got some of our swagger back today and we can go there and attack them. Producing an attacking display and creating opportunities and goals at Ibrox would be special and I think RN whilst not throwing caution to the wind should say go out and play like you can and you will run all over this side. I stick by my statement a few weeks ago that if we avoid defeat at Ibrox and Fester we will go through the campaign undefeated.

Archived