Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, making an utter fool of yourself was entirely intentional?Fair play - you made an excellent job of it.

If you didn't see that MT maybe I give you more credence as a poster than you deserve? Perhaps go back to writing your fictitious match reports eh!?

If you didn't see that MT maybe I give you more credence as a poster than you deserve? Perhaps go back to writing your fictitious match reports eh!?

Even better.

Jumping on the coat tails of Bennett and No8 with some spurious charge. Good to know that you at least have the decency to feel like a fool, as well as look like one.

Even better.Jumping on the coat tails of Bennett and No8 with some spurious charge. Good to know that you at least have the decency to feel like a fool, as well as look like one.

Spurious charge? get tae f**k , you gave a match report on a Rangers game you listened to on the radio ya tool. Lol . Like it or not MT you're one sorry obsessed excuse for a football fan. Whilst I'm at Hampden following my team (probably awaiting another embarrassing result tbh) at least I know you'll be Sat at home on tenterhooks, gagging for another sad w**k full of angst, over your favourite subject.

Let's again be clear: the vast majority of Celtic and Rangers supporters are subhuman filth.

Let's be clear, your either fishing or a moron.

The vast majority of old firm fans? By that stupid generalisation I take it you're simultaneously trying to get a dig in about Glasgow.

What you fail to realise is that the vast majority of football fans in Edinburgh are also old firm fans. As are the vast majority in Dundee and anywhere else you care to look in Scotland. So the vast majority of football fans in Scotland are subhuman filth? Haha Jesus wept!!

Let's be clear, your either fishing or a moron.

The vast majority of old firm fans? By that stupid generalisation I take it you're simultaneously trying to get a dig in about Glasgow.

What you fail to realise is that the vast majority of football fans in Edinburgh are also old firm fans. As are the vast majority in Dundee and anywhere else you care to look in Scotland. So the vast majority of football fans in Scotland are subhuman filth? Haha Jesus wept!!

What part are you having difficulty with?

Spurious charge? get tae f**k , you gave a match report on a Rangers game you listened to on the radio ya tool. Lol . Like it or not MT you're one sorry obsessed excuse for a football fan. Whilst I'm at Hampden following my team (probably awaiting another embarrassing result tbh) at least I know you'll be Sat at home on tenterhooks, gagging for another sad w**k full of angst, over your favourite subject.

You seem a bit angry.

You seem a bit angry.

Not angry at all NDD, enjoy this board very much and reading posts from football supporters with all sorts of opinions and views, it's why I log in! I can stomach the piss take over Rangers fans, I have to, given our current Circus of a club, I would do the same if it was C*ltic, Hearts, Hibs or Dundee Utd. What I cant stand are the fair few on here that are absolutely continually obsessed with our demise, we know we're at rock bottom, tell us something we don't know?

Archived