Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

If singing a song to offend an opponent was worthy of violence then Rangers fans would be done in every single fucking week.

Take a look on RM. They're discussing what songs they should be singing to wind up the Celtic fans at Hampden.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think half the cnuts do real life to be honest!

Am I allowed to call them "cnuts" or will I be justifiably receive a kick in for doing so?

"Cnuts" seems to be entirely appropriate. Sitting on their arses commanding the incoming tide, which will eventually drown them, to halt it's progress. Dave King Cnut. :lol:

Rangers fans seem intent on whataboutery.

Way more than celtic fans on the threads I have read.

The quicker they die again the better.

Let's face it, their company, club and football team don't give them much of a foundation on which to base a coherent argument.

Nice clear picture on the online Daily Record site of a Hearts fan punching/attempting to punch a Rangers supporter. You can clearly see his face so i hope every single Hearts fan who has posted on this thread complaining about the violence and wanting action taken will go on there and try and identify this thug.

No8 very clearly defended the Rangers fans who launched violent attacks on Hearts ones outside the main stand. He said the Hearts fans were to blame.

Did i say they were right to attack them? TBH i cant remember myself but i am pretty sure i said something along the lines of the Hearts fans who did this have nobody to blame but themselves. Maybe in your world that is defending them being attacked but to me if you go deliberately looking for trouble then you cant really complain when you find trouble.

I was there and i didn't say anybody 'launched violent attacks' . Stop just making shit up! It was a very minor altercation and i do remember saying the Hearts fans were lucky it was just handbags. Something i know you remember as you commented on it. The police moved in staright away and broke up the minor scuffle..

Nice clear picture on the online Daily Record site of a Hearts fan punching/attempting to punch a Rangers supporter. You car clearly see his face so i hope every single Hearts fan who has posted on this thread complaining about the violence and wanting action taken will go on there and try and identify this thug.

I wouldn't go on the DR site for free money tbh

I've got no n problems with any Hearts fan who was acting like a dick being pulled up for it though.

I wouldn't go on the DR site for free money tbh

I've got no n problems with any Hearts fan who was acting like a dick being pulled up for it though.

I don't usually as a rule but was told to look there by a mate as they are running a story about Easdale buying 1 million shares and the picture of the Hearts lad is right there..He has to be worried as the picture is pretty damning.

TBH i cant remember myself but i am pretty sure i said something along the lines of the Hearts fans who did this have nobody to blame but themselves.

Wait...so no blame is attached to the Rangers fans who actually attacked them for the disgusting crime of singing a song? Wow.

so No8 comes on and repeats once again that it was the Hearts fans fault for being attacked - I really hope the rangers sing some nasty songs at the cup semi so that we can have No8 coming on here the next day to say the rangers fans deserved a kicking

Left absolutely no doubt as to who deserves all of the blame as well.

"nobody to blame but themselves"

All of the blame goes to the Hearts supporters. Nobody else is to blame. Not the Rangers supporters for ANY of it. Even attacking folk for using words.

:lol: what a fucking idiot this No8 lad is.

Yeh i am an idiot for knowing the two sets of supporters were goading each other and both sets of supporters have to take responsibility for at least some of the blame.

Of course you are not a fucking idiot for laying the blame 100% on Rangers supporters and claiming Hearts are innocent in all this. A picture on the Daily Record site says different

you could post a link.

Not very good at posting links but it is in the article about Ann Budge wanting answers. A Rangers fan is doing nothing and the Hearts guy is clearly punching him

Funnily enough it took me about 30 seconds to find it. Amazing none of you Hearts posters can find it

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article4998490.ece/alternates/s615/JS54707115.jpg

Oh look i am better at that than i thought....

Sorry, why do Sevco fans sometimes call non Sevco or Celtic fans bigots? There's no other clubs in Scotland who were founded/thrive/rely on bigotry and religious hatred. Seems very bizarre.

No8 has been seen doing it a bit recently. Folk on here seem to respect him, and a lot of his posts are reasoned and sensible, but he sometimes lets the guard slip like the rest of his lot, and his cousins across the city.

Archived