Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Just like "look at all the kaffliks we signed since...", your qualification merely highlights a tacit admission of racist posts elsewhere.

Now, "bigot"? Let's fire that challenge straight back at you, and find ONE unequivocally bigoted statement I've made anywhere.

So you couldnt find any?

Yours gets posted every few weeks

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They went round to incite trouble, they were not naive and they wanted a reaction.

in that case, I'd like the 4000 Hibs fans that came to Tynecastle last season in Party hats and armed with balloons to celebrate our relegation from the Premiership charged with inciting trouble......

Damn those Party hat wearing Hibees! :angry:

in that case, I'd like the 4000 Hibs fans that came to Tynecastle last season in Party hats and armed with balloons to celebrate our relegation from the Premiership charged with inciting trouble......

Damn those Party hat wearing Hibees! :angry:

Context, look it up.

Context, look it up.

ahh.....football banter doesn't count when it comes to the OF? :rolleyes:

ETA: We as Hearts fans had an entire season of opposing fans singing "Hearts are going bust"............didn't see any Hearts fans trying to justify violence, let alone committing assault on anyone for singing it.

If you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, just don't say anything.
Then your post count would be around 11 posts mate, bad idea.
Now you're just being sil....sillier than usual.

ETA: We as Hearts fans had an entire season of opposing fans singing "Hearts are going bust"............didn't see any Hearts fans trying to justify violence, let alone committing assault on anyone for singing it.

The OF don't do fitba banter. Only ancient 'folk' songs with their roots in auld power battles between a paranoid Catholic heir and a homosexual Dutchman. Hasten to add that's not a dig at Catholics, the Dutch or our gay community!

The OF don't do fitba banter. Only ancient 'folk' songs with their roots in auld power battles between a paranoid Catholic heir and a homosexual Dutchman. Hasten to add that's not a dig at Catholics, the Dutch or our gay community!

I don't think half the cnuts do real life to be honest!

Am I allowed to call them "cnuts" or will I be justifiably receive a kick in for doing so?

Btw, in the spirit of earlier 'if it happened' reaction to bricking of buses, has anyone bar No8 seen or heard about Hearts fans getting assaulted in front of the main stand? I mean I've no doubt there are Hearts fans dumb enough to throw rocks at the wasp's nest but since he's no exactly proving himself a reliable witness, do we have anyone else's account of what happened?

I see you completely edited your post after I replied to it and changed the context.

I edited it before I read your reply. feel free to edit/delete your post and I will do similar with my post #1393

is this how Rangers fans justify domestic assault as well? "She shouldney huv annoyed me efter a Gers loss."

and of course the singing Hearts fans were looking for a "reaction"; I sincerely doubt that they were seriously looking for a violent one, though.

Btw, in the spirit of earlier 'if it happened' reaction to bricking of buses, has anyone bar No8 seen or heard about Hearts fans getting assaulted in front of the main stand? I mean I've no doubt there are Hearts fans dumb enough to throw rocks at the wasp's nest but since he's no exactly proving himself a reliable witness, do we have anyone else's account of what happened?

Why would a group of Hearts fans take the trouble to walk round to the opposite side of the ground from their section, to taunt home supporters who had gathered to vent their feelings towards the Board members inside?

Hearts fans were not naive, that is a silly thing to say as they went out their way to confront opposing fans at a time when tensions were running high. They knew what they were doing and they wanted a reaction.

Fannies among our support reacted to the hearts fannies and it all kicked off.

Seems pretty straightforward and I read the other day that the police are checking CCTV footage, so hopefully the wee fannies responsible on both sides get lifted.

Edit for spacing

post-25608-0-47656700-1421682267_thumb.j

So you couldnt find any?

Yours gets posted every few weeks

I don't go rushing all over the place to post yours - so what?

You can't be arsed reposting something you're obviously well acquainted with, and we're supposed to accept this as your justification for abusing me?

Just fúck off with your antediluvian, separatist shite.

Why would a group of Hearts fans take the trouble to walk round to the opposite side of the ground from their section, to taunt home supporters who had gathered to vent their feelings towards the Board members inside?

is exactly the question I'm asking. I never saw it, and haven't heard of anyone there who was stupid enough to do so except via No8. So since he applied the caveat 'If it happened' to we'll documented and witnessed incidents, I'm asking if anyone else can back up his claim that a group of Hearts fans came round and taunted a large angry mob.

Archived