Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

I would sincerely hope not, not that we've ever had a demo as far as I can remember.

But if your hypothetical situation did take place I know firmly were I'd be laying the blame, and it wouldn't be at those on the wind up.

they're obviously sensitive souls at Icebox. We got the pish ripped out us for nearly two years when it looked like old Vlad had led us down the same route as them. Can't remember us attacking away fans because of it.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riiiiight. So a bunch of Morton fans walked by. St Mirren protest taunting them there would be no trouble?

If Aberdeen fans did it at a united demo?

Celtic fans at a Herats demo?

Nothing you have said here makes it acceptable. Get over it.

they're obviously sensitive souls at Icebox. We got the pish ripped out us for nearly two years when it looked like old Vlad had led us down the same route as them. Can't remember us attacking away fans because of it.

The difference between how each set of fans took matters can be summed up as follows:

Hearts:

tumblr_meuadalei91qfzgyio1_500.gif

Rangers:

Zw97w.gif

Riiiiight. So a bunch of Morton fans walked by. St Mirren protest taunting them there would be no trouble?

If Aberdeen fans did it at a united demo?

Celtic fans at a Herats demo?

Celtic fans applauded us last year when we had protest outside ground during game.

You said....'The Hearts fans were to blame' and left it at that.. I quite clearly stated that overall most of the blame lies with the Rangers supporters..

Outside the Main Stand the blame has to lie with the Hearts supporters..Or maybe you think they genuinely weren't looking for a reaction when they started singing about the Rangers supporters letting their club die :rolleyes:

Are you honestly suggesting that verbal taunts about a football team, merit a violent response?

:o

Shut up DomDom you cheerleading rodent. Try making up your own mind or thinking for yourself. Your constant trying to gain favour with certain groups or posters on here is utterly embarrassing.

And as I've previously said on this thread, the violence and coin throwing last night was utterly deplorable and I hope all involved were caught on CCTV and face the repercussions.

^^^^ Heads gone

Here's a point to ponder.

When Aberdeen and Dundee United were mopping up the trophies & doing wonders in Europe, most neutrals wished them well. Not so Rangers - no other British club (bar perhaps 1970s Leeds) has so many openly celebrating them every time they come a cropper. Whenever a side apart from Celtic beat Rangers, that side's derby rivals fans seldom hide their pleasure about it.

When Celtic got to a UEFA Cup final in recent times, most grudgingly wished them well. When Rangers did so, there was universal hope Zenit St Petersburg would tank them, and that was long before their fans caused chaos in Manchester.

Maybe, just maybe, the sheer hatred of them by other clubs is down to a century's worth of being scumbags on & off the pitch with a ludicrous sense of entitlement because they believe supporting or employment by Ibrox bestows automatic life membership to some kind of fuckwits' master race?

"Celtic aren't as scummy as Rangers" type post.

They're both equally vile, let's get it right.

Have you been screened for Ebola yet?

The behaviour outside the ground was largely disgusting too.

I'd be more worried about ebola from the spit on my face if anything. :lol:

Sounds like that was the case outside too, we must have just been lucky.

Are you honestly suggesting that verbal taunts about a football team, merit a violent response?

When the fans being taunted are aggressive, humourless Neanderthals with an unfulfilled sense of entitlement, then violence is wholly understandable. In fact I comend the protesters for not killing anyone. Admirable restraint.

You said....'The Hearts fans were to blame' and left it at that.. I quite clearly stated that overall most of the blame lies with the Rangers supporters..

Outside the Main Stand the blame has to lie with the Hearts supporters..Or maybe you think they genuinely weren't looking for a reaction when they started singing about the Rangers supporters letting their club die :rolleyes:

In Manchester you blamed the police for a mob of Rangers fans kicking them down the street now it's the hearts fans fault there seems to be a theme developing here.

In Manchester you blamed the police for a mob of Rangers fans kicking them down the street now it's the hearts fans fault there seems to be a theme developing here.

I think they blamed a TV screen not working

What a c**t, seriously, the violence witnessed by your knuckle dragging fuckwits last night was a throwback to the 70s and 80s, and you have the cheek to blame Hearts fans for singing some fucking songs? Get a grip you fucking welt!

What a c**t, seriously, the violence witnessed by your knuckle dragging fuckwits last night was a throwback to the 70s and 80s, and you have the cheek to blame Hearts fans for singing some fucking songs? Get a grip you fucking welt!

Grow up ya complete fanny. A group of your clubs supporters went round to the Mian Stand with the sole intention of causing trouble.. They were lucky to get away with a couple of slaps before the police came to their rescue..

If you bothered to read what i actually wrote i did blame the Rangers supporters for thowing bricks at buses etc IF that actually did happen. I did blame the Rangers support for the 'trouble' in the Broomloan Road stand.

There is the difference between myself and fucking idiots like you. If the Rangers support are out of line i will say so.

Awww f**k here we go. The discredited poster :rolleyes:

Nothing to worry about MT as i clearly heard Willie Miller say that the Rangers protests were all good natured and well behaved. I know how much store you put in his words of wisdom.

Just for the record. If you want to behave like an arsehole at the football you will be treated like an arsehole and don't come greeting to me looking for sympathy.

Archived