Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Outside the Main Stand the blame has to lie with the Hearts supporters..Or maybe you think they genuinely weren't looking for a reaction when they started singing about the Rangers supporters letting their club die :rolleyes:

Justification for violence.

Maybe if Rangers fans weren't such precious little lambs they'd be able to take a bit of verbal without resorting to violence.

Of course when you're in a crowd that heavily outnumbers your opponents it's easier to just act the hard man. Vermin.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said....'The Hearts fans were to blame' and left it at that.. I quite clearly stated that overall most of the blame lies with the Rangers supporters..

Outside the Main Stand the blame has to lie with the Hearts supporters..Or maybe you think they genuinely weren't looking for a reaction when they started singing about the Rangers supporters letting their club die :rolleyes:

I was only referring to the main stand incident, apologies if that wasn't clear.

Good luck to anyone defending an assault charge in court with 'he sang a song at me'. Whatever happened to no one likes us, we don't care.

Battle fever? Shower of absolute shitehawks. You just need to look at the abuse those rangers fans got for condemning buses getting bricked, kids/women attacked/spat on, Rangers shop being "stormed" to see what the "decent" rangers fans have to put up with. You're a "******/traitor/liar etc etc plus "it's the sfa/SPL/SPFL/green/whyte/easdales fault for picking on us." "It's time we fought back" blah blah fuckin blah. I do feel sorry for normal Rangers fans but for every one of them there's 10 sports direct shopping, Alsatian dressing, orange walk following, "who's you're big team" arsehole which is what we have to engage with in real life.

You said....'The Hearts fans were to blame' and left it at that.. I quite clearly stated that overall most of the blame lies with the Rangers supporters..

Fans worldwide sing songs to wind the opposition supporters up. The difference between Rangers fans and the majority of other fans is that we don't take these songs as a reason to start attacking people.

No longer can this be blamed on a minority of fans within your support.

Same thing that happened after the one orange ball burst here, probably. A more enjoyable experience than the average Glentoran v Linfield game.

If Fat Sally had still been there, they could have kicked it at his arse for ten minutes and used a brown ball. :lol:

I had two completely different experiences last night inside and outside the ground. Inside I had to avoid various missiles being launched into the Hearts end, then on my way out the exit look up and get a glob of spit land on me from someone standing at the barrier of the upper tier.

Must have left before the scummier section of the support had left because the only two Rangers fans we spoke to agreed at how much of a shambles the night had been and shook our hand while wishing us a safe journey home.

Like night and day, the behaviour inside the ground was disgusting though and I'd be disappointed not to see any sanctions on Rangers for it.

I had two completely different experiences last night inside and outside the ground. Inside I had to avoid various missiles being launched into the Hearts end, then on my way out the exit look up and get a glob of spit land on me from someone standing at the barrier of the upper tier.

Must have left before the scummier section of the support had left because the only two Rangers fans we spoke to agreed at how much of a shambles the night had been and shook our hand while wishing us a safe journey home.

Like night and day, the behaviour inside the ground was disgusting though and I'd be disappointed not to see any sanctions on Rangers for it.

Have you been screened for Ebola yet?

The behaviour outside the ground was largely disgusting too.

Like night and day, the behaviour inside the ground was disgusting though and I'd be disappointed not but I'd be surprised to see any sanctions on Rangers for it.

I am in no way condoning any violent behaviour in this post, before anyone pounces on this....

Is it any wonder Rangers fans have a "battle fever" mentality when you look at the sheer hatred of them by other clubs.

Here's a point to ponder.

When Aberdeen and Dundee United were mopping up the trophies & doing wonders in Europe, most neutrals wished them well. Not so Rangers - no other British club (bar perhaps 1970s Leeds) has so many openly celebrating them every time they come a cropper. Whenever a side apart from Celtic beat Rangers, that side's derby rivals fans seldom hide their pleasure about it.

When Celtic got to a UEFA Cup final in recent times, most grudgingly wished them well. When Rangers did so, there was universal hope Zenit St Petersburg would tank them, and that was long before their fans caused chaos in Manchester.

Maybe, just maybe, the sheer hatred of them by other clubs is down to a century's worth of being scumbags on & off the pitch with a ludicrous sense of entitlement because they believe supporting or employment by Ibrox bestows automatic life membership to some kind of fuckwits' master race?

When Aberdeen and Dundee United were mopping up the trophies & doing wonders in Europe, most neutrals wished them well. Not so Rangers - no other British club (bar perhaps 1970s Leeds) has so many openly celebrating them every time they come a cropper. Whenever a side apart from Celtic beat Rangers, that side's derby rivals fans seldom hide their pleasure about it.

When Celtic got to a UEFA Cup final in recent times, most grudgingly wished them well. When Rangers did so, there was universal hope Zenit St Petersburg would tank them, and that was long before their fans caused chaos in Manchester.

Maybe, just maybe, the sheer hatred of them by other clubs is down to a century's worth of being scumbags on & off the pitch with a ludicrous sense of entitlement because they believe supporting or employment by Ibrox bestows automatic life membership to some kind of fuckwits' master race?

Couldn't put it better myself.

Excellent post.

But, but, but, they said we let our club die. :(

Riiiiight. So a bunch of Morton fans walked by. St Mirren protest taunting them there would be no trouble?

If Aberdeen fans did it at a united demo?

Celtic fans at a Herats demo?

But, but, but, they said we let our club die. :(

Riiiiight. So a bunch of Morton fans walked by. St Mirren protest taunting them there would be no trouble?

:lol::lol::lol:

Tear stained pish does not even begin to describe it.

More please.

I would sincerely hope not, not that we've ever had a demo as far as I can remember.

But if your hypothetical situation did take place I know firmly were I'd be laying the blame, and it wouldn't be at those on the wind up.

Archived