Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Erm, no. I was there.

Pavement dancing from some Hearts fans doesn't equal trying to get through the segregation barriers. The stewards were on the Hearts supporters side ffs.

Still, at least last weeks second consecutive 5-1 mauling isn't getting to you. Unlucky.

If you can get on that youl see that it was as bad as each other with regards to trying to break segregation. Can't really comment on what allegedly happened outside obviously.

post-48951-14215000306503_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Report it to the police and the club, they'll check the cctv. Most feckwits think they've gotten away with stuff like that, only to get a chap at the door days later.

Absolute bollocks. I almost got lifted at Ibrox for telling the police to do their fucking job. My crime, being spat on and having hot drinks thrown over me. Yet, I was the one that had to 'sit down and shut up'. The vile creature actually spitting on people was in full view to the police, but as he was in the section above it wasn't their problem.

If you can get on that youl see that it was as bad as each other with regards to trying to break segregation. Can't really comment on what allegedly happened outside obviously.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1421500030.129053.jpg

You quite clearly shouldn't comment on this matter at all.

^^^Thick c**t.

If you can show even one example of me defending Rangers or the scum elements behaviour last night on this thread then please do.

@SMackay_: Can't believe a fat b*****d rangers fan tackled me to the ground on the way to my car. Aye go for the girls you scummy b*****ds ????

Some utterly scummy behaviour tonight. The above just sounds completely made up though.

I'd say that above, if the girl is indeed telling the truth, which there's absolutely 100% reason to believe she is after the actions of certain fans last night, probably counts as you defending the actions of the idiots.

Everyone knew Rangers would massively struggle to survive in Div 3, with critically reduced income being the biggest component of such an obstacle. They even knew their own Clubs would suffer hugely. But they did not care, because damaging/killing Rangers was more important to them than their clubs’ survival.

They had a clean slate, they mounted up debts they couldn't afford. :blink:

They really are a bunch of brainwashed simpletons. Most of the top teams are on a much better financial footing since the Scum FC died.

No.8 defending the idiots again.

Throwing things at children and women, it's just bantz ladz lols.

So calling them arseholes is defending them? By saying there is no defence for the idiots that threw bricks at buses is defending them?

Raging that he's been proved wrong ^^^

Your position is that you think Hearts fans are as much to blame as Rangers fans are.

That's fine. It's out there for everyone to see.

And laugh at.

Your position is that you think Hearts fans are as much to blame as Rangers fans are.

That's fine. It's out there for everyone to see.

And laugh at.

Being at the game and seeing what i saw i would have to say the scuffle outside the Main Stand was the fault of the Hearts fans but there was only a small number. They were just idiots and were lucky it wasn't far worse

The trouble at the end of the game i would say the Rangers support have to take the majority of the blame. The club know there is a problem with the support who choose to get as near the away support as possible and have taken action this season by increasing the segregation area. This is something they did after myself and many other Rangers supporters complained to the club after the Dumbarton game

As far as the trouble outisde the ground after the game goes i didn't see anything. I walked up by The Broomloan Road end and on by the wee Rangers club. There was no trouble there and Hearts and Rangers supporters were walking up the street together. I take it the trouble was more between the Broomloan and The Govan stands?

ETA..I meant to add IF the reports i see on here are true then the Rangers support were by far the worst of the two

Archived