Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

You're more alike than you care to admit

How are Hearts remotely like Rangers? Be extremely specific here.

And don't forget who was the first club to tell the Newco where to go, while Celtic sat in the corner in utter silence.

Fucking snakes.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one things for sure, the next time I go to Ibrox I'm taking one of those fucking huge Sports Direct mugs as a form of protection.

Animals.

Sports Direct Mugs .....isn't that going to be the new term for a fan of Mike's Scottish club

It's fucking hilarious. Not the first idea what to do when they actually get in the door. It's like a yapping dog chasing a car, not a fucking clue what the next move is when the car stops and it's caught up to it. Complete and utter Morons.

That's Sevco fans all over. They are full of the "...don't mess with us, or you'll regret it..." nonsense. In reality, they are clueless muppets who can be walked all over again and again and again. They offer nothing. They hand over their money and take whatever is thrown at them with no comeback. They are all talk and no action.

I hope they don't burn down Mike Ashley's stadium......

It's be quite funny if they did and he fucked off. Could save Tesco the cost of bulldozing the place, I suppose.

This nonsense around the stadium distracts from the main issue here: Sevco claim to have a five-star, elite UEFA rated stadium.

The "star" stadium rating system got scrapped in 2006.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but just heard from a Ranger fan that Glasgow City Council and the Scottish Government are to blame because they installed concrete foundations for the rugby posts and the Commonwealth Games and ruined the USH. :P

Aye, I noticed that.

The info released by Glasgow 2014 at the time seems to suggest the USH would be disrupted - and it was the club's responsibility to sort it out again after the contract was concluded. - Presume it got spent on Kenny Miller's signing-on fee instead.

I'd argue the similarities between Celtic and Rangers fans are considerably greater than Rangers and Hearts.

Absolutely. Only 2 clubs and their support in Scotland thrive on bigotry and use it to promote their toxic brand and none of those clubs are Hearts.

Scotland fans seem to manage ok.

Because they are supporting the same team

The carry on at gers is enough to explain the actions going on just now, that and a game postponed, not excusing them but there are a lot of angry sevconians then so hardly a surprise.

Obviously due to the woeful expectations of the supporters of the club but the majority seem to be making a stand and saying they don't want to show up and support this pish where as the hard core element are rearing their ugly head

Sports Direct Mugs .....isn't that going to be the new term for a fan of Mike's Scottish club

They are like Irn Bru bottles. If you take them to the turnstile, you get a discount on the entry fee.

A bit unlikely but if you tried really really hard you could just about make a case for Sevco not clearing the ground as a tactical ploy but for any club to have only ONE non white ball in the middle of a Scottish winter is just ludicrous.What would have happened if the one ball had burst?

I thought the SPFL supplied each club with a set amount of balls?

Archived