Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a Rangers fan standing right beside the segregation banner thing spitting repeatedly at Hearts fans walking up the steps while the steward stood and watched.

One of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Vermin.

No. 8 will be along soon to explain how it was " just a bit of harmless banter "

What the f**k are you gibbering about. I was one of the Rangers fans who made a complaint about our crowd after the Dumbarton game.

When i heard about Fife Fiinest flag i went out my way to try and help them get it back and have spoken to BigQfaeKDY about making a financial contribution when they have a fund raiser.

If there was a goal scored before it ws cancelled would you have gotten your money?

I'm getting my money's worth anyway. Another game to look forward to, which I'm content with. If the game had been played out, I'd only have gotten there for the second half.

Great advert for Scottish football.

As an aside, is Bobby Madden the official ref of BT Sport? He did our game on Monday too.

Refs been in La Manga this week for warm-weather training. I assume it was arranged to have someone stay behind to do these two games.

Hahahaha it's just banter lads

Just like how they injured a wee girl with a coin in the face and stole a flag and drum from the pars fans and the stewards did nothing.

Throwing coins at wee lassies, what's wrong with that?

As said, no wonder everyone laughed when they died.

Archived