Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the game on BT?

http://sport.bt.com/watch-now-01363810618853#!

BTSport1 19:30 Friday

Rangers v Hearts

Duration: 2hrs 30mins

Rangers v Hearts (Kick-off 7.45pm). Coverage of the Scottish Championship encounter from Ibrox, as Hearts seek a third win of the season over their title rivals.

F*ck the haters on here, really looking forward to the game with blind optimism and a few beers to either numb the pain or go mental if we get a result!

Mon the Gers, intae em !!

Haters?! Really? Considering the vast majority of us had to endure decades of visiting Ibrox to compete against what was fundimentally a loaded dice I'd say wecome to the real World of Scottish football.

The last game at Tynecastle you could've finished with 7 men on the park and had no complaints.

McHattie and El Hassnoui also haven't kicked a ball since they were injured in that match and as for going down easily, your mob produced two of the worst dives I've seen anywhere this season.

:spoton:

What kind of sports fan are you CAGE FIGHTER like to se you try do jig

You registered nearly a month ago and waited all that time to have that as your first contributio. Aye...It was well worth waiting for :thumsup2

That's me in the Govan Rear just like the Scotland game, since I was quite happy with the view for the Scotland game. A bit more central this time though.

You're keen but you'll be frozen solid by the time the game kicks off.

I reckon I'm gonna be thinking this exact thought tomorrow night whilst sat in the Main Stand freezing and wondering why I didn't just stay in with the bairn and the missus watching Corrie.

so might Fraser Aird......

I reckon I'm gonna be thinking this exact thought tomorrow night whilst sat in the Main Stand freezing and wondering why I didn't just stay in with the bairn and the missus watching Corrie.

^^^ Fraser Aird.

Archived