Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every £10 The Rangers strip sells, £9.25 Mike Ashley pockets.

Oh, and how are they favourites to beat us on Friday?

Bookies don't just make the best team favourite, they look at past games, records at the ground and of course how much money is put on each team.

This is excellent reading. Actually felt the need to post a few on twitter :lol:

Fwiw they'll still win the league by 15 points by Easter and Boyd and miller will stroll it finishing top scorers 8)

Excellent reading. What a bunch of numbskulls.

I like this gem:

hearts and hibs will collapse in january when the fixtures and injuries pile up,it wont take many injuries before they are having to use under 18s, f**k they are having to use under 18 s just now lol

The Sevco are living on handouts from week to week FFS.... LIke the ref to Hibs collapsing 'in January'. Maybe around the same time they trounce you 4-0?

Edit:

I hope we do get a somewhat reasonable challenge from Hearts this season, that way hopefully a little pressure will prevent our players slipping down a couple gears and serving up the hopeless shite football we got the second half of last season

Always worry before matches about the result and this is no different, hope we play our best and if we do then we should get a good result.

Reading that Rangers thread was funny though - arrogant arseholes. They have got so many things wrong it cracks me up.

Always worry before matches about the result and this is no different, hope we play our best and if we do then we should get a good result.

Reading that Rangers thread was funny though - arrogant arseholes. They have got so many things wrong it cracks me up.

To be fair, a few of them said the league could be wrapped up by Easter, so some of them got it right.

We've got 2000. I believe they offered us more but wanted the payment up front and we declined.

Slightly more than that.

We probably could have filled the whole lower Broomloan had the club asked for it originally. They've taken too long dishing out the extra allocation we did get though so it'll be a bit late to get even more now. <_<

Punters with less than 100 loyalty points aren't going to be able to get a ticket. I have well over that though so I'll be there. 8)

We've got 2000. I believe they offered us more but wanted the payment up front and we declined.

As i said when Hearts cut our allocation. The home club should do what is best to give their team an advantage. We should be giving Hearts the minimum recquired!

As i said when Hearts cut our allocation. The home club should do what is best to give their team an advantage. We should be giving Hearts the minimum recquired!

Don't disagree and couldn't have complained if we were left with the initial offer of 900, but obviously Rangers thought the extra money would come in handy seeing as it's not going to be close to a sell out anyway.

Don't disagree and couldn't have complained if we were left with the initial offer of 900, but obviously Rangers thought the extra money would come in handy seeing as it's not going to be close to a sell out anyway.

I was online to buy my mate a ticket and my area of the Stadium is pretty close to being sold out..If you believe the stadium planner that is. Then again i sit in the Copland Road which is one of the areas that sells well usually..I think it could be close to 40,000 for this game

I was online to buy my mate a ticket and my area of the Stadium is pretty close to being sold out..If you believe the stadium planner that is. Then again i sit in the Copland Road which is one of the areas that sells well usually..I think it could be close to 40,000 for this game

Crawling out the woodwork? Only there to see the jambos IMO.

Crawling out the woodwork? Only there to see the jambos IMO.

We were their biggest crowd of the season by an utter mile after all. <_<

Now it looks like they're surviving off our extra allocation again now.

Diddy club.

Tickets go to general sale.

Fell short of both loyalty point thresholds so this is my first chance to get a ticket. Would be the first time sitting by myself at a match which is a bit shite but being through in Glasgow anyway on friday it would be daft not to try.

Expecting a mad scramble at 9am tomorrow.

Tickets go to general sale.

Fell short of both loyalty point thresholds so this is my first chance to get a ticket. Would be the first time sitting by myself at a match which is a bit shite but being through in Glasgow anyway on friday it would be daft not to try.

Expecting a mad scramble at 9am tomorrow.

The club left the original loyalty points threshold at 135 for five days when it should have been two. They've obviously just realised that they don't have enough time left to risk not selling the remaining tickets by continuing to slowly lower it slightly.

Anything less than a win and surely Rangers will just go into administration and take the hit. They are shite and might and will stop pretending they still have a chance to go up. Can anyone realistically see rangers winning through the playoffs?

Even if we lose this nobody is scared of rangers now so they won't claw the difference back by winning against enough of the others.

If Rangers finish second, I could see it. I couldn't see them getting through two games against this league, but could see them beat the dross at the bottom of the premier possibly.

Oh dear. The Jambos struggling to sell their tickets and having to go to a general sale.

Just asking, have all the home tickets been sold and therefore could we see a full Greyskull for the first time in while?

Archived