Dundee gripped by gaelic fever

Reynard

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a fucking zoomer. This has no relevance to the politics forum and is an indication of how desperate you are to tarnish anything that could be connected, however tenuously, to the SNP.

Did Mr Grumpy get up on the wrong side of bed this morning.

Of course its political you silly old shite.

I read that as Garlic fever and was about to jump in the car

Interestingly. The gaelic word for garlic is garlic.

I feel a bit sorry for Granny Danger who got all fired up, painted his face blue and white and stormed oot his Glebe Street flat seeking to impose Gaelic road signs on the citizens of Clootie City.

You're a fucking zoomer. This has no relevance to the politics forum and is an indication of how desperate you are to tarnish anything that could be connected, however tenuously, to the SNP.

What's surprising is that almost 300 people can 'speak, read and write' in Dundee never mind learning Gaelic!?

Fair point.

I mean your real identity is almost universally known now but I don't want to reveal it in case you'd rather we didn't.

I don't really see what the big deal is if someone "knows my identity" its just another name to people just as Reynard is.. I don't really give a f**k as nobody knows anything about me on here other than things I amy have mentioned in passing. But if they start getting more creepy about it then obviously I'll do something about it as I have a family to protect.

I don't really see what the big deal is if someone "knows my identity" its just another name to people just as Reynard is.. I don't really give a f**k as nobody knows anything about me on here other than things I amy have mentioned in passing. But if they start getting more creepy about it then obviously I'll do something about it as I have a family to protect.

That's why I don't want to mention your name.

A poster linked to your Facebook page recently.

Archived