Pie and Bet £10 Challenge Number 2 - Banked £103.76

Div

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FA Cup again tonight as our challenge bet rolls on.

Challenge Bet 5; Spurs v Burnley. Spurs no clean sheet. £66.03 @ 4/7 returns £103.76

The FA Cup is notoriously risky with the bigger teams opting to rest big name stars, leading to unpredictable results. I expect Spurs to rest a few key players tonight, but Burnley don't have that luxury and Sean Dyche has already said "The team we put out against Tottenham last time was the strongest team we could field because of injury and illness - that will be the same again".

Spurs meanwhile are set to rest some big first team players including Harry Kane.

The Clarets are in good form and have scored in 6 of their last 7 matches, including in both league and cup games against Spurs.

They scored three away at Newcastle and twice at Man City and those were against full strength sides in the EPL.

The beauty of this bet is that we really don't care what the score is, as long as Burnley score we win, so a 5-1 humping would be absolutely fine, and we don't care when they score either, a Burnley goal at any time means the bet wins.

An early Burnley goal would be nice of course !

The "No Clean Sheet" bet is in the "Goals" section on BET365, and we are saying "No" to a Tottenham clean sheet @ 4/7.

Our £66.03 stake will take us to £103.76 if it is sucessful.

Come on the Clarets !

On the corners mate ? Why price did you get on that ? Your bum must have been well squeaky lol

Yeah on the corners and10/11 on sky bet as I could see the straight corners match up. My arse was making buttons.

Great result, love getting the winner in after 3 minutes.

We've taken £10 and turned it into £103.76. I am going to bank this and start a new challenge.

Will use the same research and the same approach to risk but will try and get this one further.

Of course if you like to be risky there is nothing stopping you continuing with your winnings onto the first challenge bet we post !

Hope a few of you made a couple of quid on this run.

Great result, love getting the winner in after 3 minutes.

We've taken £10 and turned it into £103.76. I am going to bank this and start a new challenge.

Will use the same research and the same approach to risk but will try and get this one further.

Of course if you like to be risky there is nothing stopping you continuing with your winnings onto the first challenge bet we post !

Hope a few of you made a couple of quid on this run.

It's your challenge but think you should bank your original £10 and keep going til bet 10. Your doing well and only few bets away from some serious dough.

Eta that's my plan. I'm taking my £10 back and slamming the rest on next selection.

It's your challenge but think you should bank your original £10 and keep going til bet 10. Your doing well and only few bets away from some serious dough.

Eta that's my plan. I'm taking my £10 back and slamming the rest on next selection.

Of course mate, nothing stopping anyone playing on with the kitty. I will be more confident next time out, but I like the thought of having a wee win in the bag !

Everyone can decide how best to play it for them. I will do the same research on all the tips so up to you when you bank !

Of course mate, nothing stopping anyone playing on with the kitty. I will be more confident next time out, but I like the thought of having a wee win in the bag !

Everyone can decide how best to play it for them. I will do the same research on all the tips so up to you when you bank !

I will find it hard to stick on bets 7 and 8 if we are still going unless I really fancy the bet I may chicken out and bank half.

Why bet 10, and not 11? You're doomed. Think I'd do similar though but bank £50.

Don't see anything I fancy tonight so the next Challenge will start tomorrow. Will be having a serious look at the cards market for Rangers v Hearts I think !

Thinking of trying a reverse system. Start off betting a hundred, bank half the stake for each winning bet, and see when I get down to zero or close too it, with hopefully a decent profit banked. My maths might be a bit dodgy on this.. :unsure2:

I've learned quite a lot doing these single bets and I'm gambling a lot less than I was as a result.

Obvious to say but research definitely pays off. It's no guarantee of success but it certainly greatly increases the chances of winning.

It's difficult to start with £10 and make decent money as you are really 3 or 4 bets in before you start betting with stakes that generate good returns, but it's good fun and the risks are pretty small.

We have run two challenges, so we've invested £20 and returned £103 so we're plus £83. That will bank us for the next 8 challenges without losing any money.

Hopefully a few of those will turn out profits too !

Archived