League Vacancies

HibeeJibee

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The uncovered seated area is currently not in a safe state. I think it would need a bit of work to get it up to standard.

Thanks. Wasn't sure. Seem to remember some pics on this site that showed some bushes etc growing out it but had no idea of the timeframe for them or indeed if this was an area of lochburn that had been developed.

I heard strollers were buying they Ww seats that have sat behind changing rooms for 2 seasons.....seat bidding wars!!!

When I was guest of honour up the village for a strollers cup final. I recall an enquiry about said seats.

Thinking about it I would think the Strillersx will win them hands down, on postage & packaging costs alone.

That game was Coco Tomassis last game at strollers too now he's head honcho at our EoS team, whilst Alex has taken over the reins at Strollers, if there's only 1 EoS game to go to it had to be that fixture.

I want Strollers to get promoted, they've done so much on & off the field that it would be fitting that they become the 1st team to earn their place in the LL. It won't be easy mind, I know Cokdstream & a few others want to get there too, Duns I saw this season in a friendly are also making the improvements on & off the pitch so it's obvious they want some LL action too. Our EoS team although won't be allowed promotion will still be looking for the title with a blend if young lads coming through the ranks & a skills mix of our experienced glory boys. This season is going to be a belter.

Grimbo

Not the result they'd have wanted, but I see Cumbernauld got 350-400 for their debut game tonight according to a groundhopper of sorts tweet. Shows the potential for building a fanbase, particularly once Clyde leave.

Not the result they'd have wanted, but I see Cumbernauld got 350-400 for their debut game tonight according to a groundhopper of sorts tweet. Shows the potential for building a fanbase, particularly once Clyde leave.

Was decent crowd in ghost stadium gimme wee tight parks wi atmosphere anytime.

Electronic scoreboard.

Nae pies just a burger van by the corner flag.

£2 for an 8 page programme wi 4 full pages of adverts, good for their sponsors I suppose.

Programme was colourful enough though.

Best of luck to the Colts in their new adventure.

• 2 months later...

Archived