League Vacancies

HibeeJibee

Civil only needed a licenced coach for their licence. When the coach left the advert was very specific about the level of badge needed. If they get the right coach they will get the licence. That is why they cant be allowed in the LL yet.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Civil only needed a licenced coach for their licence. When the coach left the advert was very specific about the level of badge needed. If they get the right coach they will get the licence. That is why they cant be allowed in the LL yet.

Saw the advert and thought it stated a very basic level (1.3) I'd have thought it would have been a bit higher ( c licence at least).

You can use the toilets in the club male and female there is also two toilets as you enter the dressing room building Which can be used by the public, how many toilets do you need at a lowland league ground the dressing rooms are a good enough size and not the smallest in the lowland league and also two brand new toilets fitted in each dressing room

You can use the toilets in the club male and female there is also two toilets as you enter the dressing room building Which can be used by the public, how many toilets do you need at a lowland league ground the dressing rooms are a good enough size and not the smallest in the lowland league and also two brand new toilets fitted in each dressing room

Think there now has to be seating for 18? And five showers and a couple of toilets in each? Not sure though. Selkirk is small but believe they achieved theirs when the criteria was 16 players.

The club isn't the ground! That will be in use during match days with people who aren't at the game.

There seems to be some rule bending going on.

Its like saying saying you can use the toilet of a house across from the ground ffs!

It's nothing like that your being ridiculous now plenty of seating in the dressing room also two toilets in each and five showers in each i think that's a big fat pass

Hence my question marks. Do you know what they mean? When they are out at the end of a sentence it notifies that the writer is asking a question.

What is the situation re: size of dressing rooms. Anyone know?

Think there now has to be seating for 18? And five showers and a couple of toilets in each? Not sure though. Selkirk is small but believe they achieved theirs when the criteria was 16 players.[/quote

Im sure there was to be seating for 22 players, 5 showers for changing rooms. The ref and assistants needed 3 showers, along with a room classed as ' drug testing' room in the event any team may qualify for Europe!

Yip Bankies Alive we have bent the rules.....We use the club during match days, it is open to all who are in the ground who want to use any of the facilities. That was deemed acceptable by the inspection committee...We also built new toilets and had to put wash hand basins into the physio room next to the managers office. During the inspection, the SFA tell US what to do to conform to the guidelines....not the other way around. Oh yes and while we have spent a fair bit of money upgrading things, we might also receive the news that we have not passed.....We can only try our best and do everything possible to achieve our aims but I suppose that will not be enough for some people.

Have you had a shite in them all yet?

It's nothing like that your being ridiculous now plenty of seating in the dressing room also two toilets in each and five showers in each i think that's a big fat pass

Been in a lot worse changing rooms than Lochburn but have seen a lot of improvements in the facilities in some clubs recently.....onwards and upwards...money money money.

50 fans 100 fans 20 fans doesn't really matter bsc glasgow are the holder's of the sfa challenge cup lol and it wasn't the fans that won it on the other hand the Bankies finished first in their league oops sorry I'm reading it upside down lol

50 fans 100 fans 20 fans doesn't really matter bsc glasgow are the holder's of the sfa challenge cup lol and it wasn't the fans that won it on the other hand the Bankies finished first in their league oops sorry I'm reading it upside down lol

BSC are not even worth bothering about,nobody goes and never will.

They are an irrelevance.

An enormous gate of 303 for the cup final wow! How did your players handle the pressure lol

I suppose its over 3 times your normal gate!

You should ask our secretary?

You needing a gate to get some money in? :lol:

FFS why the constant swipes about crowds? Junior fans have listened to your comments about Bankies being "the only team with a support" for years - get your own house in order first BA.

Last I checked Lochburn Park had copious seating too?

That's not a criticism of Clydebank so much who are a strong, well-run junior outfit who haven't yet joined the pyramid - blame the SFA and SJFA for that, not them! Just had to tell BA to shush or I'll repost slangings made at junior sides about crowds. Junior supporters are rarely like this, honest!

Archived