SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite a good Panorama last night I thought. Some Muslims themselves agreeing with me that the problem is actually Islam itself. Good to know that in spite of the buckled lefty fucks having got all bent out of shape over the past few days in here because I dared to challenge their shitty views of the world that we are gradually getting to the crux of the problem. And the crux of the problem is Islam itself and its complete incompatibility with the way we live in the West. Its just a pity we cant get to enjoy all that diversity from particular (growing according to Panorama) sections and that they want to kill us. But hey ho.

When Merkel came out and said that multiculturalism had failed in Germany she was right. And the problem has been Islam. Just as it has been a problem wherever it has gone.

Merkel talked about the failure of cultural integration, she didn't say Islam has been the problem at all.

Guess this didn't make it onto the old Twitter feed:

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0KL1S020150112?irpc=932

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

Not the first time she has said it has failed miserably. She said this in 2010 ^^ in the wake of one of her coalition members claiming that there should be a halt to Turkish and Arabic immigration. I'm not sure what faith these people may practice, but I sure could take a wild guess.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

Not the first time she has said it has failed miserably. She said this in 2010 ^^ in the wake of one of her coalition members claiming that there should be a halt to Turkish and Arabic immigration. I'm not sure what faith these people may practice, but I sure could take a wild guess.

Aye I read that before I just posted:

Merkel talked about the failure of cultural integration, she didn't say Islam has been the problem at all.

Second time round, I still can't see where it she said Islam is the problem. Guess she didn't.

I don't even disagree with the German's attitude on this really. If I was emigrating I wouldn't dare (unlike I dare say most of the 2m Brits living in Europe) to fully learn the country's language. They put on German lessons to encourage integration, so it's got to be galling when language skills are an economically limiting factor decades later.

Of course, when Germany's equivalent of our far-right losers in life take to the streets to proclaim Islam as incompatible with their values, she gets them telt in the strongest terms.

Well you don't when it inconveniences your argument. Clearly. <_<

well, not really. it's not me making a tit of myself trying to goad a certain group of folk into saying something for five plus pages, then reduced to picking up a random quote from somewhere else when said group don't oblige.

I heard Clive Dunn saying that the fuzzy-wuzzies don't like it up them on UK Gold the other day. Will you also be taking this as evidence that a now dead actor tacitly endorses your anti-Islam campaign?

Quite a good Panorama last night I thought. Some Muslims themselves agreeing with me that the problem is actually Islam itself. Good to know that in spite of the buckled lefty fucks having got all bent out of shape over the past few days in here because I dared to challenge their shitty views of the world that we are gradually getting to the crux of the problem. And the crux of the problem is Islam itself and its complete incompatibility with the way we live in the West. Its just a pity we cant get to enjoy all that diversity from particular (growing according to Panorama) sections and that they want to kill us. But hey ho.

When Merkel came out and said that multiculturalism had failed in Germany she was right. And the problem has been Islam. Just as it has been a problem wherever it has gone.

rivers_of_blood.jpg

Aye I read that before I just posted:

Second time round, I still can't see where it she said Islam is the problem. Guess she didn't.

I don't even disagree with the German's attitude on this really. If I was emigrating I wouldn't dare (unlike I dare say most of the 2m Brits living in Europe) to fully learn the country's language. They put on German lessons to encourage integration, so it's got to be galling when language skills are an economically limiting factor decades later.

Of course, when Germany's equivalent of our far-right losers in life take to the streets to proclaim Islam as incompatible with their values, she gets them telt in the strongest terms.

Well she isn't going to say that is she? She, unlike the clowns you support, probably isn't into dividing her nation up. The fact is that she DID say multiculturalism has utterly failed. Just as it has here. And everywhere else in Europe. And the reason it has failed is certain elements of Islam simply refusing to integrate. Isn't it? Or maybe its something else? You tell me.

well, not really. it's not me making a tit of myself trying to goad a certain group of folk into saying something for five plus pages, then reduced to picking up a random quote from somewhere else when said group don't oblige.

I heard Clive Dunn saying that the fuzzy-wuzzies don't like it up them on UK Gold the other day. Will you also be taking this as evidence that a now dead actor tacitly endorses your anti-Islam campaign?

Was he interviewing someone for a national broadcaster in the aftermath of religious murders?

You reckon I'M making a tit of myself as well. <_<

Well she isn't going to say that is she? She, unlike the clowns you support, probably isn't into dividing her nation up. The fact is that she DID say multiculturalism has utterly failed. Just as it has here. And everywhere else in Europe. And the reason it has failed is certain elements of Islam simply refusing to integrate. Isn't it? Or maybe its something else? You tell me.

"multiculturalism" as a strategy has failed because it attaches economic value to ethnic and religious difference and allocates funds accordingly, providing the noxious soil for far-right knuckledraggers to claim that Islamics, blacks, gays are being priveliged in terms of funding and allocation of scarce resources (i.e. the council housing that your heroine privatised). It is a misguided 60s/ 70s strategy which has demonstrably failed in its aims.

which is a very different argument to the argument you are siuggesting that "multiculturalism has failed because Islam". which is the argument of a total cretin.

still, if the caps fits...

Maybe not. But I agree with Merkel that it hasn't worked.

I'm sure Merkel is thrilled to have the backing of a shed-dweller who has just admitted he hasn't actually got the faintest idea what she was talking about.

This has been an absolute disaster for you, and I suspect another retreat back to Twitter trolling with your tail between your legs won't be far off.

I'm sure Merkel is thrilled to have the backing of a shed-dweller who has just admitted he hasn't actually got the faintest idea what she was talking about.

This has been an absolute disaster for you, and I suspect another retreat back to Twitter trolling with your tail between your legs won't be far off.

Yayyy!!!!

You've been saying that for everything I've posted since 2007. It has just as much impact now as it did then. <_<

Yayyy!!!!

You've been saying that for everything I've posted since 2007. It has just as much impact now as it did then. <_<

Yep, and you're still a once flounced off the forum laughing stock to this day.

Gutted for you.

so, in summary then;

1. Reynard "hates Islam" but not its adherents apparently, despite the fact that Islam is "breaking out all over Europe" and we're "20 years too late" to do anything about it. All Muslamics hate the West and its freedoms and the two are incompatible, apparently, despite the Islamic and non-Islamic worlds co-existing pretty happily for most of a millennium and a half.

2. Reynard is really desperate for a "leftie" to say something along the lines of "the Jews have brought it on themselves because Palestine", and has failed comprehensively to get anyone to say any such thing. Apparently some random person did on TV though, so, er, point proven. No one can quite remember what the original point was, but never mind.

3. Reynard thinks multiculturalism has failed because of Islam. He has admitted to having no idea what multiculturalism is, but anyway, that doesn't matter, because, er, Angela Merkel said something vaguely along those lines on the telly whilst Reynard was semi distrcted by the pages of either Art & Antiques or Guns & Ammo- probably the latter given the mood he's been in lately.

4. so, in spite of there being no evidence of well, pretty much anything Reynard has said, (catastrophist ramblings about Islam taking over and being out to do us all in and take away our red telephone boxes) he's right anway. Don't confuse him with the facts.

Hope this short message has helped you all avoid the turgid clusterfuck of the last half dozen pages.

so, in summary then;

1. Reynard "hates Islam" but not its adherents apparently, despite the fact that Islam is "breaking out all over Europe" and we're "20 years too late" to do anything about it. All Muslamics hate the West and its freedoms and the two are incompatible, apparently, despite the Islamic and non-Islamic worlds co-existing pretty happily for most of a millennium and a half.

2. Reynard is really desperate for a "leftie" to say something along the lines of "the Jews have brought it on themselves because Palestine", and has failed comprehensively to get anyone to say any such thing. Apparently some random person did on TV though, so, er, point proven. No one can quite remember what the original point was, but never mind.

3. Reynard thinks multiculturalism has failed because of Islam. He has admitted to having no idea what multiculturalism is, but anyway, that doesn't matter, because, er, Angela Merkel said something vaguely along those lines on the telly whilst Reynard was semi distrcted by the pages of either Art & Antiques or Guns & Ammo- probably the latter given the mood he's been in lately.

4. so, in spite of there being no evidence of well, pretty much anything Reynard has said, (catastrophist ramblings about Islam taking over and being out to do us all in and take away our red telephone boxes) he's right anway. Don't confuse him with the facts.

Hope this short message has helped you all avoid the turgid clusterfuck of the last half dozen pages.

1. Correct. Its a religion which Europe has had a millennium (and more) long struggle against. There are, however, nice Muslims.

2. A BBC news reporter did JUST that as did that glaiket Hibs fan.

3.Correct

4. Incorrect. As a piece of crowd pleasing analysis it might do the trick with some of the clowns in here. But it hasn't really happened for you. But at least you gave it a whirl.

Maybe you should go and group hug with some other lefty morons that are still in denial. The problem for you is that when moderate muslims themselves admit that Islam (or the puritanical version of it) is the problem and NOT foreign policies of the west etc etc it just makes you look REALLY stupid. As ever, in spite of the usual attempt of the left to shout down and smear, I'm being proved correct. Again

Archived