SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

Yes, you made it up. Thanks for the confirmation.

Do you actually know what polling of various muslim communities across has Europe shown about their attitudes towards certain things? I suspect you do as its been reported in various mainstream media outlets during "quiet spells". Including the Guardian.

I don't read the Guardian.

I am aware that there is a problem amongst certain small groups of young Muslims with regard to extremism and that there are many charities and NGOs working on the ground to tackle it.

Given the blanket condemnation of last week's pathetic violence from beetle browed fuckwits claiming to be true belivers, by, well, Muslim leaders across the world, I think it is safe to say the vast majority of Muslim believers condemn and are as repelled by their actions as anyone else.

The reality is that this is a very difficult problem that (IMO) is probably more to do with economic exclusion, social isolation, poor education and lack of opportunity than it is to do with a fuckwitted version of "Islam". Who are the extremists and where do they come from? usually (as in last week's three charmers) prison, a broken family background and an utter lack of opportunity to actually do anything meaningful. The same demographic are also attracted to white power and neo-nazi groupings.

My point is that we are much more likely to be able to do something about the problems of deluded extremists attaching themselves to what they imagine is a religious cause, by addressing these economic, social and cultural factors, than we are by your prescription, which seems to involve locking yourself in the shitter and cowering with terror behind the Daily Telegraph at an imaginary jihadist tidal wave breaking out across Europe.

Last week was the worst week Europe has faced since the London attacks. If we run about screaming about hating Islam and adherents then we've lost before we've even started.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may not like some of their views on things. Doesn't mean I hate them. I don't particularly like your views on things, doesn't mean I hate you. Unless thats YOUR particular mindset? Is it?

sorry- you are the one running about professing a hatred of Islam and writing total shite about it "breaking out all over Europe" as well as bemoaning the fact that we're "20 years too late to do anything about it".

don't get humpty if people quite naturally draw their own conclusions about where you're coming from.

Why would I "hate" you? Usually you're funnier than this. But whatever.

Away and ban yourself again you fucking trumpet.

Double standards comes to mind.

Have to agree with Reynard here. Him disappearing for a couple of weeks after being made to look quite idiotic is not the same as banning yourself.

No less embarrassing though.

sorry- you are the one running about professing a hatred of Islam and writing total shite about it "breaking out all over Europe" as well as bemoaning the fact that we're "20 years too late to do anything about it".

don't get humpty if people quite naturally draw their own conclusions about where you're coming from.

Why would I "hate" you? Usually you're funnier than this. But whatever.

So there,s been nothing going on all across Europe then? Okayyy And it's fine for you to come out with unsubstantiated stuff for your own purposes? I was asking why French Jews had been getting targeted. Ive heard some folk saying it was just that the hypermarket was "convenient" and that the guy was a rogue operator (which his videos seem to refute). A Jewish primary school was targeted in the recent past as well with a nine year old girl being shot in the head in front of her classmates. That wasn't just convenient either, that, like the kosher supermarket, was a deliberate target. Why are French Jews a deliberate target or have they'like us. "brought it on themselves" for some reason. And what is that reason?

I'll get "humpty" when people draw wrong conclusions as you seem to be doing.

Except I'm not..

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim

The Beltway Snipers were Muslims

The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim

The underwear Bomber was a Muslim

The U-S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims

The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims

The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims

The London Subway Bombers were Muslims

The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims

The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims

The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims

The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims

The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims

The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims

The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims

The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims

The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims

The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims

The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims

The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims

The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims

The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims

The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims

The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims

The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims'

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Christians = No Problem

Hindus living with Jews = No Problem

Christians living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem

Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem

Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem

Christians living with Jews = No Problem

Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem

Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem

Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem

Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem

Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

Muslims living with Christians = Problem

Muslims living with Jews = Problem

Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem

Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem

Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

Muslims living with Atheists = Problem

MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

**********SO THIS LEADS TO *****************

They’re not happy in Gaza

They're not happy in Egypt

They're not happy in Libya

They're not happy in Morocco

They're not happy in Iran

They're not happy in Iraq

They're not happy in Yemen

They're not happy in Afghanistan

They're not happy in Pakistan

They're not happy in Syria

They're not happy in Lebanon

They're not happy in Nigeria

They're not happy in Kenya

They're not happy in Sudan

******** So, where are they happy? **********

They're happy in Australia

They're happy in Britain

They're happy in Belgium

They're happy in France

They're happy in Italy

They're happy in Germany

They're happy in Sweden

They're happy in the USA & Canada

They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy and finally they will be get hammered

!!!!

Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

ISIS: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

PEACEFUL!!!!!!

<_<

So what is this then? Face it, you were ranting shite. Just apologise.

So there,s been nothing going on all across Europe then?

where did I say that? Oh, I didn't. Alright then.

Okayyy And it's fine for you to come out with unsubstantiated stuff for your own purposes?

99% was a figure of speech, or at least it is to most, to indicate the "vast majority". It's not at the level of making stuff up- a strategy with which you are intimately familiar.

I was asking why French Jews had been getting targeted. Ive heard some folk saying it was just that the hypermarket was "convenient" and that the guy was a rogue operator (which his videos seem to refute). A Jewish primary school was targeted in the recent past as well with a nine year old girl being shot in the head in front of her classmates. That wasn't just convenient either, that, like the kosher supermarket, was a deliberate target. Why are French Jews a deliberate target or have they'like us. "brought it on themselves" for some reason. And what is that reason?

You're absolutely desperate for a "leftie" to claim that the "Jews borught it on themselves". As said pages and pages ago the reasons as to why fanatics who attach themselves to Islam, hate Jews, are many and complex, the current focal point being Palestine. Still, it's only about 5 pages or so that you've been trying to get "lefties" to say what you want them to say so I am sure you have a few pages' mileage in you yet.

Well, not really because, as stated, I'm not the guy cowering in my bathroom at an imaginary jihadist tidal wave sweeping Europe or, indeed, hoping to invent a time machine to try and go back twenty years and "do something about it".

Oh, and if you do invent time travel adn decide to "do something" about radical Islam, perhaps you go go to Washington c. 1984-85 and encourage Presdient Reagan not to use the CIA to arm and train the Taliban in Afghanistan (though probably you were happy-clapping the Taliban as anti-Commie "Men of Faith" in that era). Or maybe be more modest and encourage the Amercians not to encourage and develop ISIS as a regional player in Syria. etc...

So there,s been nothing going on all across Europe then?

where did I say that? Oh, I didn't. Alright then.

Okayyy And it's fine for you to come out with unsubstantiated stuff for your own purposes?

99% was a figure of speech, or at least it is to most, to indicate the "vast majority". It's not at the level of making stuff up- a strategy with which you are intimately familiar.

I was asking why French Jews had been getting targeted. Ive heard some folk saying it was just that the hypermarket was "convenient" and that the guy was a rogue operator (which his videos seem to refute). A Jewish primary school was targeted in the recent past as well with a nine year old girl being shot in the head in front of her classmates. That wasn't just convenient either, that, like the kosher supermarket, was a deliberate target. Why are French Jews a deliberate target or have they'like us. "brought it on themselves" for some reason. And what is that reason?

You're absolutely desperate for a "leftie" to claim that the "Jews borught it on themselves". As said pages and pages ago the reasons as to why fanatics who attach themselves to Islam, hate Jews, are many and complex, the current focal point being Palestine. Still, it's only about 5 pages or so that you've been trying to get "lefties" to say what you want them to say so I am sure you have a few pages' mileage in you yet.

Well, not really because, as stated, I'm not the guy cowering in my bathroom at an imaginary jihadist tidal wave sweeping Europe or, indeed, hoping to invent a time machine to try and go back twenty years and "do something about it".

Oh, and if you do invent time travel adn decide to "do something" about radical Islam, perhaps you go go to Washington c. 1984-85 and encourage Presdient Reagan not to use the CIA to arm and train the Taliban in Afghanistan (though probably you were happy-clapping the Taliban as anti-Commie "Men of Faith" in that era). Or maybe be more modest and encourage the Amercians not to encourage and develop ISIS as a regional player in Syria. etc...

Learn to quote ffs :P

You're absolutely desperate for a "leftie" to claim that the "Jews brought it on themselves"

Fortunately a certain Mr Wilcox of the BBC did just that in the interview I linked to. Just exactly the same as the lefty routine about how the west has brought this down on ourselves. It didn't though. Neither did those Jews deserve it because of something to do with Israel.

You couldn't be more .*****mified if you tried.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/01/the-bbc-blaming-the-jews-for-attacks-on-jews/

The media keeps telling us all how ordinary muslims are not culpable for the actions of Islamic terrorists and should not therefore have recriminations against them. At the same time they are saying that ordinary Jews are culpable for the actions of Israel and making them targets is understandable. Double standard?

That above is from the comments section. Fair?

What the hell was Wilcox thinking about here?

Who saved the lives of some of the Jews by locking them in freezer ?

Yep, an ordinary Muslim. Keep your bigotry to yourself, thanks.

Did Reynard really have that meltdown quoted above? Can't be bothered reading back to find his publicity-seeking shite.

Ne'er mind. Here's his thick EDL pals in Newcastle covering themselves in glory.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/watch-edl-gatecrash-russell-brand-8433737

EDL thugs gatecrashed a Newcastle book group’s get together - because they thought ‘Revolution’ author Russell Brand was turning up.

Around 15 English Defence League supporters disrupted the event at Bar Loco on Leazes Park Road with Islamophobic chants.

The men, said to be from EDL supporters groups across the North East, gatecrashed the event after being wrongly tipped off that the comedian himself would be there.

Dan Jenkins, from West Denton, said everyone was baffled when the men began shouting Islamophobic chants in the middle of the discussion.

Archived