SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

Islam is indeed guilty. They are simply following (to the letter) what their good book tells them to.

Depends what book you mean. There's a number of Islamic sects called Quranists who assert the Quran is the only authentic text for their faith & the Hadiths and Sunnahs are not to be used, not least due to the tendency of the Sunnah in particular to be taken out of context.

Surprise surprise, they are subject to routine slaughter in Islamic countries with authorities turning a blind eye because they are "heretics".

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what book you mean. There's a number of Islamic sects called Quranists who assert the Quran is the only authentic text for their faith & the Hadiths and Sunnahs are not to be used, not least due to the tendency of the Sunnah in particular to be taken out of context.

Surprise surprise, they are subject to routine slaughter in Islamic countries with authorities turning a blind eye because they are "heretics".

The equivalent would be blaming Quakers for Paedophile priests.

Or blaming Roman Catholics for sugar puffs

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/01/the-bbc-blaming-the-jews-for-attacks-on-jews/

The media keeps telling us all how ordinary muslims are not culpable for the actions of Islamic terrorists and should not therefore have recriminations against them. At the same time they are saying that ordinary Jews are culpable for the actions of Israel and making them targets is understandable. Double standard?

That above is from the comments section. Fair?

What the hell was Wilcox thinking about here?

You post something from a blog website and are trying to pass it off as mainstream media?

Good luck with that one. Reycistnard.

Cohen is a mainstream journalist who writes for several different outlets. The piece he is referring to was by the BBC. The Spectator is a mainstream political journal of long standing with many different mainstream journalists writing for it.

You are a clown

should Christians apologise for Anders Breivik and his actions that resulted n the deaths of 77 Norwegians? maybe the Queen should release a regretful statement about the crusades, or anti-semitism in the East End of London in the 1930s, or perhaps the Notting Hill race riots of 1958?

if not, then why should Muslims (and, indeed, Jews) "apologise for" and "condemn" atrocities carried out by misguided balloons in the name of one particualr interpretation of their religious traditions? anyone with an ounce of humanity (yes, 99% of all Muslims too) condemn what happened in Paris last week.

your beetle-browed fury at all Muslims is comical. It's like blaming the entire Christian religion for Nick Griffin, Geert Wilders and Breivik. O wait...

should Christians apologise for Anders Breivik and his actions that resulted n the deaths of 77 Norwegians? maybe the Queen should release a regretful statement about the crusades, or anti-semitism in the East End of London in the 1930s, or perhaps the Notting Hill race riots of 1958?

if not, then why should Muslims (and, indeed, Jews) "apologise for" and "condemn" atrocities carried out by misguided balloons in the name of one particualr interpretation of their religious traditions? anyone with an ounce of humanity (yes, 99% of all Muslims too) condemn what happened in Paris last week.

your beetle-browed fury at all Muslims is comical. It's like blaming the entire Christian religion for Nick Griffin, Geert Wilders and Breivik. O wait...

Except I'm not..

Where did you get this figure from?

Bush%20Scratching%20Head.jpg

I fucking hate Islam and all it stands for. Its totally incompatible with basically everything we take for granted and its on the march. What are we going to do about it? Its here, its going berserk all across Europe and its only going to get worse. Much,much worse.

yep, certainly not seething at Islam at all.

Bush%20Scratching%20Head.jpg

yep, certainly not seething at Islam at all.

I despise the religion. Thats not the same as hating Muslims is it?

You pony yourself up as an atheist. Presumably you find religion hilarious but I doubt you hate people with a particular faith do you?

myself. what's sauce for the goose...

Yes, you made it up. Thanks for the confirmation.

Do you actually know what polling of various muslim communities across has Europe shown about their attitudes towards certain things? I suspect you do as its been reported in various mainstream media outlets during "quiet spells". Including the Guardian.

Well, if you despise the religion, it hardly follows that you have a charitable view of adherents to that faith, does it?

As is amply evidenced by your utterances on here.

I am an atheist. As long as people respect my views and leave me in peace I am quite happy to reciprocate.

I blame all unionists for David Cameron, Ed Milipede, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan Smith. The Thatcher years. The expense and child fidlers at Westminster and the foodbanks.

I demand an apology from each and every one of them. Starting with Reynard.

Away and ban yourself again you fucking trumpet.

Well, if you despise the religion, it hardly follows that you have a charitable view of adherents to that faith, does it?

I am an atheist. As long as people respect my views and leave me in peace I am quite happy to reciprocate.

I may not like some of their views on things. Doesn't mean I hate them. I don't particularly like your views on things, doesn't mean I hate you. Unless thats YOUR particular mindset? Is it?

Again, drivel.

Archived