SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some alarming posts in this thread.

There can't be any one cause ofr 'terrorism'. When that word is used so broadly to include everything from an 80,000-strong jihadi caliphate to a lone nutter with a gun in a cafe we could be here all week discussing the causes.

As for the 'targeting' of the Jewish supermarket, the gunman himself told French journalists at the scene that he chose it because it was convenient and he liked it. This was reported on French news at the time. CNN found a French Jewish student leader who said it was obviously targeted and they started running with that.

There have been a whole load of "convenient" Jewish targets in France recently. Funny that.

How many innocent Muslim families do you reckon have been slaughtered by the various Muslim EXTREMIST groups around the world ?

Plenty. I have covered this in my long post. Muslim sectarian violence is huge. Once they've cleared all the infidels out the way they turn on each other.

There are Buddhist extremists running about killing Muslims in Myanmar. I'm sure most would agree that Buddhism isn't a religion synonymous with violence.

They've obviously moved on from setting fire to themselves, then.

Any crazed murderers, as long as they wear and wave the union joke flag and sing "God Save The Queen".

Thats probably just out stupided Haiku and that plook faced gimp in the tracky bottoms from Jabba. Well done you.

Thats probably just out stupided Haiku and that plook faced gimp in the tracky bottoms from Jabba. Well done you.

At this time of year in 732 the forces of good defeated the vile muslim Saracen c***s that had been raping and slaughtering their way up through Africa and into Europe. This was their first attempt at conquering Europe and they were driven out slowly precipitating Charlemagne and the Holy Roman empire And then the crusades in response to this attempt to set up a worldwide caliphate.

Unfortunately, over a thousand years later, the west is once again being taken over by this vile ideology. But we seem to be a lot more welcoming this time. I think it's all over for us now.

But anyway, we can celebrate the destruction of their first attempts and the creation of "Europe" as we roughly know it as a result of this significant victory in the city of Tours in 732

:)

Quite. He stood between them and their aim of murdering a bunch of journalists in the name of Islam for the crime of blasphemy.

Doesn't actually help in giving an answer to the question of why French Jews have been getting murdered by French Islamists in the name of their religion. But then, I get the feeling none of the loony leftys in here actually WANT to give the answer. They'll do a load of wriggling and deflection all the same, maybe even a spot of personal abuse aimed at me too. <_< Anything but give the answer they dont want to give.

So, again do you know the answer as to why terrorists are murdering French citizens?

You will also note there is no personal abuse of yourself by me.

Plenty. I have covered this in my long post. Muslim sectarian violence is huge. Once they've cleared all the infidels out the way they turn on each other.

The normal people in these countries, trying to get on with their lives, will hate these extremists more than we do. Extremists are very much in the minority in the Muslim world and you tar them all with the same brush. These very same everyday Muslims will interpret Islam in a very different way to your average ISIS member ffs.

The normal people in these countries, trying to get on with their lives, will hate these extremists more than we do. Extremists are very much in the minority in the Muslim world and you tar them all with the same brush. These very same everyday Muslims will interpret Islam in a very different way to your average ISIS member ffs.

You have zero evidence for this.

Meanwhile UK police have stepped up security to protect our very small Jewish community here. I wonder why our UK Jews are under threat?

The same reason muslims here are under threat. Narrow minded fud faces such as yourself, tarring them all under one brush.

Most people who live here have the sense to realize that even although the Jews of Israel are murderous zionists trying to push through the new world order. The standard Jew in the UK is a very decent person.

Israel and Jews. One is the (hawk) government, the other are people.

Reynard highlights this. Yet, happily tars muslims. A complete fuckwit.

The same reason muslims here are under threat. Narrow minded fud faces such as yourself, tarring them all under one brush.

Most people who live here have the sense to realize that even although the Jews of Israel are murderous zionists trying to push through the new world order. The standard Jew in the UK is a very decent person.

The same reason?

No. Its not the same reason at all you fucking gimp.

Regardless of what you think about people who blindly blame da west for everything, at least they have an opinion that they're not too afraid to articulate.

They're already one up on the I think Muslims are subhuman scum but I'll just ask a bunch of questions so I don't have to actually say it shitebags.

Can we all agree that we shouldn't be doing oil and arms deals with countries that finance fundamentalism and go about stoning peope in the name of Islam? If there's one thing we all surely see eye to eye on is that our Christian morality is far more important than the free market?

Archived