SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think you can vouch for why terrorism exists with one simple explanation - be it "the west is bad" or "Islam is bad" - you're a fucking idiot.

Exactly. You can't explain away the actions of a whole range of people on one overarching cause. DAFC's idea that there would be no terrorism if the west had never intervened in the Middle East is obviously bullshit but pretending that part of the proliferation of jihadists (part, not all) isn't because of our intervention in the region or the growth of Islamophobia is trying to absolve the west of any blame.

If you think you can vouch for why terrorism exists with one simple explanation - be it "the west is bad" or "Islam is bad" - you're a fucking idiot.

Exactly, but the people claiming that the west are blameless are bigger morons.

This story may only be of interest to those who believe in God. It was an old lady on one of those Sunday morning discussion shows who related it, I found it very striking as it came from a profound understanding of her own faith, and have wondered why it has never been repeated on TV. Well I think the reason it has not is because of limp wristed multiculturalism.

Anyway she said that Islam could not be regarded as having any basis in truth, as The angel Gabriel, sent by God, and who revealed Christ divinity to Mary could not have appeared to Mohammad as God does not change his mind. And anyway why would a further prophet be required after the son of God had shown people how to live their lives and redeemed mankind.

to suggest that God can't change his mind implies that there are limits to his power which is even more problematic.

What's more the story of Noah (Genesis 6:13) would seem to contradict it

The lady on the telly was clearly a heretic

Reynard my politics are fairly left wing but I cannot believe that some on here are blaming the west on today's events.

Neither can I. I'm afraid that the "west has brought this upon itself brigade" are now looking increasingly silly.

And I see that there was also an attempt to blame our support for israel too.

I'll ask once again. Why did a bunch of nutter Muslims of African descent but living in France deliberately target and murder French Jews?

Is it really true that you stood for election as a Tory candidate and lost?

If so, do you think it was because people heard you talking this batshit crazy nonsense and decided they wanted a sane candidate?

I stood in Jabba as a paper candidate once.

I have acted as an agent several times and was asked to stand for winnable seats but I didnt want to.

I was eventually chucked out the party for holding membership of an organisation that they didnt agree with.

I have rejoined since and will become a councillor when the kids are through school.

Why?

Another thing that cropped up on QT was that the BBC have a policy not to criticise Islam. If you look through their satirical and comedy output, it seems fair game to poke fun at every other religion but obviously focussing with most intensity on Christianity.

Is there any special reason why Islam is given the kid gloves treatment in this country? Muslims have freedom to worship here which is more than they allow in plenty of muslim states. Shouldnt they accept that the price for this freedom is that some people may poke fun and criticise? Or does anyone think the BBC position is right?

I notice they have come out and denied this completely. Which seemed to be news to Dimbleby.

Oh no. Please don't attack my "lack of biblical knowledge" please oh please........

If you think it's of interest to "believers" then go and find a hall somewhere and share it with your fellow crazies.

You can all "believe" together and give the rest of us peace.

How do you know what I do or do not believe? I was dispassionately passing on a story from a lady who clearly believes that Islam has no basis in truth. Where do I agree or disagree with her? The phrase 'Strut Noddy' does not even do you justice.

Bassa, I hurt my elbow falling off the chair when I read you said you were a PhD. So now I can now Christen you Dr Strut Noddy.

How do you know what I do or do not believe? I was dispassionately passing on a story from a lady who clearly believes that Islam has no basis in truth. Where do I agree or disagree with her? The phrase 'Strut Noddy' does not even do you justice.

Bassa, I hurt my elbow falling off the chair when I read you said you were a PhD. So now I can now Christen you Dr Strut Noddy.

The word "onanist" does.

to suggest that God can't change his mind implies that there are limits to his power which is even more problematic.

What's more the story of Noah (Genesis 6:13) would seem to contradict it

The lady on the telly was clearly a heretic

The lady was not being heretical. the lady did not say God can't change his mind. she did qualify her statement by mentioning Christ. It may have been my memory that was at fault. It was at least last summer that I watched the programme.

Only the Koran portrays Allah as absolutely sovereign and bound by nothing.Jews and Christians believe that God is good, and that His goodness is consistent. Therefor He created the universe according to rational laws that can be discovered, making scientific investigation worthwhile.

Saint Thomas Aquinas explains:

Since the principals of certain sciences-of logic, geometry and arithmetic, for instance-are derived exclusively from the formal principals of thins, upon which their essence depends, it follows that god cannot make the contraries of these principals, He cannot make the genus not to be predicable of the species, nor lines drawn from a circle's center to its circumference not to be equal, nor the three angles of a rectilinear triangle not to be equal to two right angles.

As this seems to be about the SNP immigration policy. Will we expect to see the Norwegian policy of deporting the more savage of asylum seekers(muslims) adopted here? This has proved to be a good policy for the Norwegians and has led to a big decrease in crime against the person, and more particularly, women. I believe they are in talks with Eritrea at the moment so they can deport a load of Islamic crackpot asylum seekers that recently pitched up causing a crimewave.

I don't think the Norwegians are keen to end up in the same sort of mess as their neighbours Sweden, who have huge problems with their muslim clowns.

Find me one post where someone has blaimed the west for the events in France.

Post #12

Are you going to attempt to answer why Muslims of African heritage deliberately targetted and attacked French Jews yesterday?

It seems to be a question that the "its the west bringing this onto themselves" brigade seem to be studiously ignoring. We had the ear biting fool Haiku attempting to slabber something about Israel but he failed to expand beyond this. Maybe one of our other leftarded heroes can give it a bash.

The lady was not being heretical. the lady did not say God can't change his mind. she did qualify her statement by mentioning Christ. It may have been my memory that was at fault. It was at least last summer that I watched the programme.

Only the Koran portrays Allah as absolutely sovereign and bound by nothing.Jews and Christians believe that God is good, and that His goodness is consistent. Therefor He created the universe according to rational laws that can be discovered, making scientific investigation worthwhile.

Saint Thomas Aquinas explains:

Since the principals of certain sciences-of logic, geometry and arithmetic, for instance-are derived exclusively from the formal principals of thins, upon which their essence depends, it follows that god cannot make the contraries of these principals, He cannot make the genus not to be predicable of the species, nor lines drawn from a circle's center to its circumference not to be equal, nor the three angles of a rectilinear triangle not to be equal to two right angles.

^

"banned"

There is a god.

Archived