SNP immigration policy

Urban Gorilla

I voted for independence and have no time for the right wing politics of UKIP and the tories but events in France have shown that immigration is causing huge problems with Islamic fundamentalists. If the SNP are to encourage immigration then I'd hope they'd limit it to Europeans and not throw open the doors to everyone. Recipe for disaster.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for independence and have no time for the right wing politics of UKIP and the tories but events in France have shown that immigration is causing huge problems with Islamic fundamentalists. If the SNP are to encourage immigration then I'd hope they'd limit it to Europeans and not throw open the doors to everyone. Recipe for disaster.

:lol:

Last time I checked, the UK were exporting Islamic fundamentalists, not importing them.

There are numerous factors behind the "spread" of religious fundamentalism. Immigration is not the sole cause and preventing immigration is not the answer.

Even stopping to imagine for a moment that this was possible to police, I cannot see how this would solve any of the problems that you percieve.

And by problems, I of course am not suggesting that the events in Paris are not a problem, that would be ludicrous, but immigration itself is not the cause of things like that.

It would appear that you do.

All religion is poison, not just Islam.

The more I read what you write the more I agree with what you have to say, Even if we disagree about the direction that Scotland should take, you have made many intelligent posts over the past few months.

The more I read what you write the more I agree with what you have to say, Even if we disagree about the direction that Scotland should take, you have made many intelligent posts over the past few months.

Not sure Mr Bairn totally disagrees with the direction that you and I think Scotland should take.

Though, I would agree with you, he is a decent poster

It's not immigration that's causing problems, it's fanaticsm sparked by the west's support of Israel and illegal wars in Iraq, etc.

No more Aussie barstaff. How shall I get a drink?

Can you explain that? We've blatantly fucked things up.

Would this not be worse?

Big difference between calling organised religion a poison than Parp's comments.

Blaming Islamic terrorism on white people is downright insulting and his comments on Israel reek of anti semitism.

Big difference between calling organised religion a poison than Parp's comments.

Blaming Islamic terrorism on white people is downright insulting and his comments on Israel reek of anti semitism.

It's not your fault that you're a moron but even a moron should be able to tell that isn't in any way true.

You disgust me.

Archived