The Tell Him He's Pelé Championship Half-Term Report Card

Alright lads, your bois at Tell Him He's Pelé have been working away to knock together the Championship Half-Term Report Card. All ten teams are ranked and rated and graded between A and F - CLICK.

We've been going for two-and-a-half years and today sees us dish out only the second A+ in 24 report cards. But to who?

As always, if there's any mistakes or major boobs, please let us know and we'll get it amended.

If you like what you've seen, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook - there's plenty more where that came from!

Many thanks.

Good read as usual, only gripe I'd have with the Dumbarton write up is:

"Forwards Archie Campbell and Mitch Megginson have been tried out on the flanks with mixed results and although Jordan Kirkpatrick can provide a spark on the left, he is often let down by haphazard crossing."

Mitch has always played on the left for us, I don't think he's ever played as a striker. Kirkpatrick hasn't played on the left either since his first couple of appearances, he's also been out injured for the last 5/6 weeks. Spot on about everything else though.

Oh and this bit:

"favourites to finish the season as Scotland’s highest ranking part-time side."

You missed "again" from the end of that line 8)

Good stuff again from you blokes. Have a Charles.

I have no issue with the piece on Rangers, however disconsolate it makes me to read it. However, the paragraph on our cup game against Alloa reads, "goals from Kenny Miller and Dean Shiels appeared to put Rangers into an unassailable and pave the way for their second final" which isn't right.

In the final paragraph it's nice to see writer CGT show his West Country roots when he says, "but the prospect of the play-offs be an anxious one". Buy that man a pint of scrumpy ;)

Archived