Newton Stewart Football Club

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No hostility or aggression intended folks . The bee in my bonnet is the African type right enough which tends to cross breed and travel many miles from home !!

I guess the point I was trying to make is that seeing the same stuff over and over again about Wigtown and Newton Stewart and their committee is a wee bit tedious.

Having said that , I am not averse to a bit of crack !

Would love to see Threave back to improve standards further !!

The Lowland league will soon be in the hands of the central belt mafia !!

No hostility or aggression intended folks . The bee in my bonnet is the African type right enough which tends to cross breed and travel many miles from home !!

I guess the point I was trying to make is that seeing the same stuff over and over again about Wigtown and Newton Stewart and their committee is a wee bit tedious.

Having said that , I am not averse to a bit of crack !

Would love to see Threave back to improve standards further !!

The Lowland league will soon be in the hands of the central belt mafia !!

Great post!

I like a man who knows his bees.

Bring on the Threave!!

As usual its the fault of the Wigtownshire clubs!! But tbf it's not exactly fair u saying that as we don't know who some of the folk support!!

You'll come to realise when you get older that lifes no fair pal. When I was a lad like you I used to think life was the bollocks, but it's not, it's a confusing place. Here's why: Mince Pies- Nae mince in them, I don't even know what's in them but it ain't fuckin mince. See if they called them wee poofy dried fruit pish cakes the world would make more sense! Don't tell a man he's getting mince then give him that muck.

Sorry for the rant. I've bottled that up for a while. I'm maybe too passionate when it comes to my mince

P.S Remember what I told you, don't ruin your life chasing fud and don't do drugs!

P.P.S Aldi mince is on offer right now

You'll come to realise when you get older that lifes no fair pal. When I was a lad like you I used to think life was the bollocks, but it's not, it's a confusing place. Here's why: Mince Pies- Nae mince in them, I don't even know what's in them but it ain't fuckin mince. See if they called them wee poofy dried fruit pish cakes the world would make more sense! Don't tell a man he's getting mince then give him that muck.

Sorry for the rant. I've bottled that up for a while. I'm maybe too passionate when it comes to my mince

P.S Remember what I told you, don't ruin your life chasing fud and don't do drugs!

Haha !!!!

I promise you mate I won't do drugs!! And ye cannae beat a wee mince pie!! Cheers for the insight

I promise you mate I won't do drugs!! And ye cannae beat a wee mince pie!! Cheers for the insight

Wise move mate. I'm actually getting quite into all this agony aunt (do you get agony uncles?) stuff. I may start helping others more often. Paulbearers agony aunt thread where people can post their problems? ?

Ok mate!!

I will give advice and solutions to all of lifes problems.

Problems fitting in at work? Ask Paul!!! Thinking of taking up smoking but not sure what fags to smoke? Ask Paul!! Thinking of signing for another team but a bit unsure? Ask Paul!! Met a Turkish guy on holiday who wants to marry you but you have a feeling the p***k is going to rattle ur bank account and dissappear back to Turkey..... Ask Paul

I'm here to help

P.S Remember and rubber up!

Archived