Newton Stewart Football Club

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Je adore coups durs means I love hard kicks! I'm practically fluent

*J'adore* and I'm Defo more fluent:

Bonjour. Je me appelle Martin. Je adore le football et je soutiens Wigtown et Kilmarnock!! Killie sont vraiment mauvais!! Je espère que le football ira de l'avant ce week-end parce que ce sera un week-end très ennuyeux si elle ne est pas!!

*J'adore* and I'm Defo more fluent:

Bonjour. Je me appelle Martin. Je adore le football et je soutiens Wigtown et Kilmarnock!! Killie sont vraiment mauvais!! Je espère que le football ira de l'avant ce week-end parce que ce sera un week-end très ennuyeux si elle ne est pas!!

couple errors in there young M,would benefit from more use of the apostrophe. good effort though ha ha

The rubbish posted on his site is an absolute disgrace to South of Scotland football . Every week decent people try to put teams out on pitches they have prepared themselves . The petty crap which is posted on this site is embarrassing to our league .I am puzzled by the negativity ..or is it the lack of vision that is the problem ?

Take a look at other non league sites which have a much more rounded view of football.

The rubbish posted on his site is an absolute disgrace to South of Scotland football . Every week decent people try to put teams out on pitches they have prepared themselves . The petty crap which is posted on this site is embarrassing to our league .I am puzzled by the negativity ..or is it the lack of vision that is the problem ?

Take a look at other non league sites which have a much more rounded view of football.

I bet you have a beard?

I'm just gonna say this!! But yeah fair enough what you said!! But all the other leagues have far more folk trying to make proper chat!! Tbh I am a bit immature - I perfectly well understand this!! But maybe contribute a sensible topic so we can get a proper debate going?? Your choice but I'm just saying...

Well said left half, could'nt agree more with you, usually the load of shite posted is newton and wigtown numpties

Some valid points from him but it comes across as very aggressive! In saying that it's very difficult to work out tone in text/email so he may not be.

He's certainly got a bee in his bonnet. One of they mad African bees that if one of their pals get stung they all gang up on you and sting f**k out you.

Look out for the man with a hat made of bees, and possibly a beard of bees

Archived