Newton Stewart Football Club

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player revolt at Newton?

Would be interesting to hear what has caused the "revolt"

1/Could it be they are annoyed at being top of the league?

2/ Could it be some of them want to join the manager ,who to their anger and disgust,(their words) walked out on them just before the cup final?

3/Could it be the fact that Newton Stewart have got a new manager in place?

4/Could it be they have no training kit ,have to clear up after the game(and wash their own gear)?

5/ Could it be they have to pay to travel to training and games?

If I have missed anything please say,

PS I am not John!

Would be interesting to hear what has caused the "revolt"

1/Could it be they are annoyed at being top of the league?

2/ Could it be some of them want to join the manager ,who to their anger and disgust,(their words) walked out on them just before the cup final?

3/Could it be the fact that Newton Stewart have got a new manager in place?

4/Could it be they have no training kit ,have to clear up after the game(and wash their own gear)?

5/ Could it be they have to pay to travel to training and games?

If I have missed anything please say,

PS I am not John!

Fair points .Well said John .

A joke committee with a team sitting top of the league?

Do you grudge Robert Milligan the chance to further his career?

How do you know they hav,nt a striker?

Committee meet 7pm Mon Nights at Cree inn .

Come along and introduce your self if your own club meeting does not clash with it.

Iv a friend at newton who tells me all. Liam muir injured so you let Robert go for free , no money , no exchange , nothing. The players say they have ran the club for the last 5 weeks since greirson left. The pitch is a joke , maybe not the clubs faults. But the fact they can't even play on their own pitch on a Saturday because their rivals are ? That's comical to say the least . Well funny for us to hear but I doubt the players saw the funny side .

P.s I'm not John

Oh there seems to be a mole in the camp! I've heard too though that since the manager has left a few of the players have been left to do everything with no help from the committee! Would have thought they would of been doing everything they could with the team sitting top of the league, been that way for years though.

A joke committee with a team sitting top of the league?

Do you grudge Robert Milligan the chance to further his career?

How do you know they hav,nt a striker?

Committee meet 7pm Mon Nights at Cree inn .

Come along and introduce your self if your own club meeting does not clash with it.

I spoke to a player recently who told me the committee have their own secret room in the club house where they just sit and piss about with a Scaletrix on match days. The club supposedly spent thousands on actual race suits, wee race helmets and champagne for the winner every week. When Newton bet saints earlier on in the season The Wrangler was meant to have missed the whole match after falling asleep in the secret room. Turns out he had rattled his winners champagne from that days race and got a bit sleepy.

All of this skullduggery is supposedly happening whilst the players have to kick about in training gear bought from charity shops!!! Players should not be warming up for matches with old dead guys cardigans on!! Its absolutely absurd.

P.S The reason Middleton left was because he was made to warm up in a ladies velvet peacoat, a pair of two stripe trackies and a pair of Doc Martens. For some bizarre reason he also had a fake pearl necklace on

P.P.S I am not John

Aye Good point considering Creetown Xmas Break Fleet Star and Lochar no games since George left the team did,nt take much organising.

Still a good piece of inaccurate sh-t stirring

Well done.BTW Biggie the word would be A---hole not mole if true

Aye Good point considering Creetown Xmas Break Fleet Star and Lochar no games since George left the team did,nt take much organising.

Newton committee try and lie their way out of everything as usual

Hardly 'A---hole' as you put it. If the boys are telling the truth there's nothing wrong with it. They after all give up their time for training and to play for Newton. Maybe they should be looked after a bit better.

Think the power of work Hyslop did when in charge is becoming evident.

I spoke to a player recently who told me the committee have their own secret room in the club house where they just sit and piss about with a Scaletrix on match days. The club supposedly spent thousands on actual race suits, wee race helmets and champagne for the winner every week. When Newton bet saints earlier on in the season The Wrangler was meant to have missed the whole match after falling asleep in the secret room. Turns out he had rattled his winners champagne from that days race and got a bit sleepy.

All of this skullduggery is supposedly happening whilst the players have to kick about in training gear bought from charity shops!!! Players should not be warming up for matches with old dead guys cardigans on!! Its absolutely absurd.

P.S The reason Middleton left was because he was made to warm up in a ladies velvet peacoat, a pair of two stripe trackies and a pair of Doc Martens. For some bizarre reason he also had a fake pearl necklace on

P.P.S I am not John

P.P.S I am not John

this is the funniest thing av ever seen in my life

Hardly 'A---hole' as you put it. If the boys are telling the truth there's nothing wrong with it. They after all give up their time for training and to play for Newton. Maybe they should be looked after a bit better.

Think the power of work Hyslop did when in charge is becoming evident.

If is the keyword.Everyone appreciates the co-operation of players over a time of postponed matches,suspensions to key players,liam unfortunatly having to retire not to mention no games over Xmas and new Year and the sudden resignation of the manager.

Davie,s contribution will never be forgotten but surely the work of a few trolls spreading lies and rumours will not spoil what has been an excellent season so far.

I will not be saying any more on this subject so fill your boots with impunity!

Too much arguing going on in this forum for my liking. Let's just talk about anything bar football for a bit so we can lighten the mood. Any suggestions?

My suggestions are:

1-Who killed Lucy Beale in Eastenders?

2-Peoples favourite Herbie film

3-Do you call your Aunty by her first name or simply Aunty followed by aforementioned name.

4-Do dramas about prostitution work? Band of gold certainly did

5- Did the phantom dog who shat all over St Marys ever get tracked down?

P.S The post about the dog shite on Saints Facebook page only has 58 likes. There should be at least 100

P.P.S What's everyone wearing tonight? I'm in full Inter Milan kit

Archived