Newton Stewart Football Club

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who gets the gate money? You got your eyes on a double dunter ya cheeky monkey?

Big letters so Paul can understand.

ANYONE CAN HIRE BLAIRMOUNT PARK FROM NEWTON COMMUNITY HUB.

Because of weather forecast arrangements being made to play NS v Lochar at 1pm and Wigtown v Nithsdale at 3.30pm....both at Blairmount ....OFFICIAL,,,,,

Really??? I'm sure the 1 o clock KO was merely a suggestion and not an arrangement!!

I think Max High will be very doubtful for Saturday considering tonight's weather and forecast tomorrow!

Big letters so Paul can understand.

ANYONE CAN HIRE BLAIRMOUNT PARK FROM NEWTON COMMUNITY HUB.

Hiya Info. How are you? Did you see that thing on channel four about the orgies last night? It was pure filth! A lot of dirty characters out there.

Anyway, back to the plot. If anyone can hire it is there any chance I could get it for a used car rally? It's on the 27th?

P.S let me know if you fancy attacking one of they orgies sometime. Geoff from Byker Grove runs them from his house in Durham. I done a bit of extras work with him years ago so he should be cool with letting us in.

P.P.S Discretion is guaranteed

Really??? I'm sure the 1 o clock KO was merely a suggestion and not an arrangement!!

I think Max High will be very doubtful for Saturday considering tonight's weather and forecast tomorrow!

I think the clue is "arrangements being made".

To avoid speculation NSFC have now officially appointed Ian Thomson as Interim Manager of the Club for the foreseeable future with Brian McKie and Liam Muir as his Assistants. The Club wish this new Management team all the very best for the rest of the season and are sure that they can continue the good work already started at the Club.

. Good luck to the new manager,also to Liam and Hoss.

Lochar are unable to play at Blairmount at 1 pm and as Wigtown have already booked the 3G it looks like if Lochar pitch is unplayable the game will be off. Watch this space!

Newton Stewart are definitely at home tomorrow as well so must be an early kick off

Why has the Wranglers post about both Newton and Wigtown games being at Blairmount been taken down? I reckon I uncovered his dirty double dunter plan!

It was taken down because Lochar are unable to play at 1pm with some players working in the morning which was only discovered today........sorry cant hang about must get my wranglers ready for the weekend......

It was taken down because Lochar are unable to play at 1pm with some players working in the morning which was only discovered today........sorry cant hang about must get my wranglers ready for the weekend......

Hahaha. Good stuff

Team they wranglers with a Star Wars tshirt and you will look tremendous. The Gary Lucy will be clambering over each other to get a piece of big John

Archived