Newton Stewart Football Club

To avoid speculation NSFC have now officially appointed Ian Thomson as Interim Manager of the Club for the foreseeable future with Brian McKie and Liam Muir as his Assistants. The Club wish this new Management team all the very best for the rest of the season and are sure that they can continue the good work already started at the Club.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP YOUR SPECULATING IMMEDIATELY! Nobody likes a speculator. John/Silverstar/Info has revealed the new managers identity so lets stop all this nonsense.

Best of luck to the new man in charge. Anyone know much about him? I had a look online and it says he is a journalist who does work for The Guardian and also The Observer. It may be a different guy with the same name but I very much doubt it.

I see you have stuck to your new years resolution well John? Not many men would have the baws to give up the full stop like you have. Can't believe you went total cold turkey. I've had mates who died coming off it like that.

P.S What are you wearing?

STOP YOUR SPECULATING IMMEDIATELY! Nobody likes a speculator. John/Silverstar/Info has revealed the new managers identity so lets stop all this nonsense.

Best of luck to the new man in charge. Anyone know much about him? I had a look online and it says he is a journalist who does work for The Guardian and also The Observer. It may be a different guy with the same name but I very much doubt it.

I see you have stuck to your new years resolution well John? Not many men would have the baws to give up the full stop like you have. Can't believe you went total cold turkey. I've had mates who died coming off it like that.

Many Thanks Paulbearer..................................................................wearing a suit today mate..........................

Is Ian not young Dean Thomsons father?. If it is I wish him all the best. He's a good choice.

Is Ian not young Dean Thomsons father?. If it is I wish him all the best. He's a good choice.

Yes Dean and Robbies Dad.....has a good bit of experience in youth coaching and will take no nonsense from any players......he will be the Boss!!!!!

Likely to be changed to newton Stewart's pitch

heard today game was changed to N/S with early ko cos Wigtown also playing there after N/S v Lochar- due to weather forecast, any truth anybody ????

Yes Dean and Robbies Dad.....has a good bit of experience in youth coaching and will take no nonsense from any players......he will be the Boss!!!!!

What nonsense do they get up to usually? Are they really naughty boys? Do you ever have to smack their bottoms?

Archived