Celebrity BB

Biscuits

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oddly optomistic, on 03 Feb 2015 - 21:58, said:

Not sure what it is but just don't like Calum.

Maybe it's down to the fact he's milking his dead father's fame so that he can make his fortune, become a perennial reality star and thinks he's a top notch individual who is the representative of decency?

Perez really is a magnificent housemate. Granted, he's been frequently insufferable, and has overstepped the mark on a good few occasions, but he's just such a brilliantly watchable character. I'll be cock-a-hoop if he somehow finishes ahead of Katie Hopkins.

Keith or Perez to win. I wouldn't mind so much if Pricey wins it, but I don't particularly like any of the rest. It's tragic that most of the housemates seem to think that Katie Hopkins is hugely intelligent. She really isn't. She's just the most intelligent in that house.

Indeed. Let's have a quick run-down of the remaining housemates -

Michelle - Bookies' 5th favourite to win. Seemed to get the best reaction from the crowd tonight, but it's very rare that this means anything. Supposedly a strong, independent woman but has seemingly made an agreement to share the same opinion as Katie Hopkins in absolutely every circumstance. Gets ridiculously emotional and defensive over the 'LGBT' community. Starts crying because she believes that Perez is representing the gay community in a terrible way. In reality, why does she assume that he is representing the gay community? If he represents the gay community, he surely also represents the male community and the human community. Personally speaking, I haven't cried once whilst watching this series. ''Boo hoo, Perez is representing my gender and species in an awful manner, boo hoo.'' Repeat ad nauseam.

In the diary room, she states that she ''obviously'' likes Kavana because he is gay. She is surprised that she likes Calum because she ''isn't used to straight men.'' Seems unaware that positive discrimination is also discrimination. But keep fighting the good fight, Michelle. Rubbish housemate. Doesn't deserve to win.

Katie P - Bookies' 4th favourite to win. She has arrived late into the house and provided little since her introduction, other than numerous anecdotes about her sex life and ex-boyfriends who liked dildos shoved up their arse.

Keith - Bookies' 3rd favourite to win. He is overshadowed in the first few weeks and we see nothing of him. We see more of him in the last couple of weeks, mainly washing dishes and crying because he misses his wife. We see glimpses of a humorous man occasionally, but he is in a nut-house and is regularly drawn into arguments with Katie Hopkins. However, he has jumped down from his position 'on the fence' and become more of an outspoken character in the house. Clearly the nicest person remaining.

Calum - Bookies' 2nd favourite to win. Why? He will get the teenage girls' votes. Apart from his aesthetics, he provides nothing other than a few hissy fits when Perez indulges in some excellent trolling. Not a winner.

Katie H - Bookies' favourite to win. A real statement about the British voting public if she picks up the prize. I actually found her Twitter wind-ups quite amusing before she entered the house, but she has since proved herself to be a genuine arsehole. The housemates seem to believe that she is highly intelligent. This isn't true. She is just the most intelligent in this particular house. Not a big deal, however, as BB prides itself on choosing total thickos to be the housemates. Perez gets right under her skin. Even when he is avoiding her, she takes it upon herself to mumble seething words under her breath. Contrary to the beliefs of a lot of people, most of the animosity in the house emanates from her and not Perez. She is surprisingly thick and doesn't even provide us with eye candy. Not a winner in a million years.

So, yeah, Keith to win. Katie P as a distant second choice.

Same here. How Callum Best is still in there f**k knows what a dull beige individual. Katie Price has also been a bit meh since she went in. I was hoping her and Hopkins would properly go to war.

Maybe KP has not been herself with her medical issues or she feels she doesn't need to get involved in arguments. After all that's what Hopkins want. Never been a fan of KP but she and Cheggers seem like the most likeable of the housemates. It'll be a sad day if Hopkins wins. People seem to be confusing vile comments and views with "being honest". People can be honest without being a complete a**e.

Get to f**k. Biggest farce in a long time. Con job to justify the big fee paid to an utter moron. Keeps the moronic bigwigs that hired it in a job.

i will never watch this programme again until the next one comes on!!

• 6 months later...

Archived