400million Scottish government underspend

Reynard

They underspend now, so it can benefit later.

Perhaps if the tories understood this, they wouldn't have made a complete f**k up of the UK economy?

Oh right?

They had half a billion to spend yet ripped the pish out of people like you who didn't realise they actually had the money there at the time to do something about it?

You're nearly as big a fanny as them.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we will never need to hear the clown collective whining about austerity from the UK when their own favourites at Holyrood deliberately withheld spending in Scotland.

165million underspend in the education budget while they hammered the poors by removing college places from them :lol: While out trawling the schemes looking for imbeciles to vote yes. Hilarious.

What about wee Jack McConnell who sent back £1.6b ?

What about the SNP who bray on about austerity from Westminster yet don't spend their budget? You seem remarkably untroubled about this considering you spent the best part of two years of your life whining like a little bitch about austerity only to see it imposed by your own favourites. The SNP THEMSELVES have imposed deliberate austerity on Scotland. But gimp features would prefer to talk about some Labour government from years ago as a deflection tactic. The Scottish government is absolutely awash with money it gets from westminster yet it has deliberately imposed austerity on Scots to play politics. Hasn't it? <_<

I fully understand that the SNP cultists are completely unable at any point to criticise their government. Its really the weirdest political cult I've ever seen in action. A thought free, dissent free, criticism free zone. What a shower of fucking weirdos.

In 2003/04, underspend was a whopping 623 million as opposed to the SNPs record year of 440 million. The SNP have had a few years below 100mill and unlike Labour they don't send it back then build schools with pfi money.

Scottish Government overspend = - £444,000,000

UK Government overspend = £1,475,000,000,000

Thank goodness we have a national party as our main party of Government in Scotland. What a mess a UK Party would have left our economy in.

Thats cumulative debt you fucking turd

In 2003/04, underspend was a whopping 623 million as opposed to the SNPs record year of 440 million. The SNP have had a few years below 100mill and unlike Labour they don't send it back then build schools with pfi money.

Was this during a period of constant wailing about austerity and "the poors"?

I'm all for the government spending next to f**k all. But it VERY interesting to see the clown collective rallying around their heroes here while they deliberately impose austerity on Scotland.

"Absolutely awash with money"

:lol: :lol:

I think I'll leave Reynard to spit at his laptop like the hate filled, right wing lunatic we all know he is.

Clearly. I mean what would half a billion ever do after all?

Not as much as 100 billion, which your party of choice wish to squander on more nuclear weapons that will never be used.

Trident costs about 5% of the defence budget per year.

What would Scotland have spent per year on defence if we had been stupid enough to vote yes to the SNPs half arsed plan?

Probably not very much to be honest. Generally most independent countries around the size of Scotland don't spend much on their defence. Take Norway for example. Similar to Scotland in many respects, but no expensive nuclear warheads and only a couple of battle ships on their shore line.

Salmond wanted us in NATO. Were you aware that wed have to commit to spending a percentage of GDP on defence if we joined? No? Didn't think so.

What would that percentage of been based on Scotlands size? And how much would it have compared to how much we're currently squandering now?

What makes you so certain that the SNP would be running an independent Scotland. Or was independence all about the SNP and that nasty Alex Salmon?

Pretty much exactly the same as is supposed to be spent just now. So, zero savings whether you've got Trident or not. Defence spend is small in comparison to money pits like the NHS.

It was his vision being peddled. He lost because over 2m people smelled bullshit. And were right to do so. Its VERY interesting that in the referendum year they held back nearly half a billion in spending while they told tales of austerity.

Based on what? Or am I supposed to just take your assumption as fact? I hope you realize that you don't need to have weapons of mass destruction to be a member of NATO.

Wrong, it wasn't Alex Salmonds vision being peddled. The idea of independence is nothing new and goes back much further than Alex Salmond. 1.6 people chased that same vision. Others wanted to chase it, but shat themselves at the lies of jobs/pension loses..... which are now happening as a result of the NO vote.

No wonder you lost.

Based on what? Or am I supposed to just take your assumption as fact? I hope you realize that you don't need to have weapons of mass destruction to be a member of NATO.

Wrong, it wasn't Alex Salmonds vision being peddled. The idea of independence is nothing new and goes back much further than Alex Salmond. 1.6 people chased that same vision. Others wanted to chase it, but shat themselves at the lies of jobs/pension loses..... which are now happening as a result of the NO vote.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/as-russian-threat-in-ukraine-grows-nato-faces-thorny-spending-questions-1409356561

Based on what they agreed at the last NATO summit

What did you win? Or can you not think of a response to that part?

Just off the top of my head, working with no notes or anything like that and digging REALLY deep.... The " once in a generation, perhaps even lifetime" referendum?

Archived