400million Scottish government underspend

Reynard

You should be a politician Tubbs. Totally avoided the question I asked and instead done a fair bit of meandering. Still I'm sure you enjoyed typing it all out.

So. I'll ask again. What party is it worth voting for that is best suited to sort this situation out? (be it at the GE or Scottish Parliament election)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Reynard has been nowhere to be seen since this car crash of a thread.

Well at least he had the grace to leave after making a fool of himself. Unlike H_B and Ecto who still hang around like a bad smell.

Isn't about time you beg again for your posting privileges to be removed?

Possibly the most humiliating thing in the history of the internet - having to beg to be prevented from posting on a football forum.

What a loser.

Isn't about time you beg again for your posting privileges to be removed?

Possibly the most humiliating thing in the history of the internet - having to beg to be prevented from posting on a football forum.

What a loser.

Whilst what you are saying is true, it's clear from your regular bouts of multi thread fail and clamour for attention that you rival him in the humiliating yourself stakes and are a deeply troubled individual. Seek help.

Aye you're really holding the government to account Tubbs by posting anti-SNP bollox on an online forum. The bigwigs at Bute House must be fair shiteing themselves. :lol:

Fucking delusional. Reynard-esque really. :lol:

Anti SNP - like you stating their brand new appeal system is useless?

You must have forgot to get back to me re the point below on LBTT which has proven to be a real strong effort by you so far :P :

So, as a tax expert, you were saying that the revamp of LBTT only benefited the very cheapest houses liable to the tax. From what I can see a house purchase of £560k will be liable to £4k less tax than outlined in October - in your world is a £560k house one of the very cheapest liable to this tax ? :1eye

IMO schools should not be teaching Advanced Highers.

Advanced Highers should not be taught at all.

I'd always advise young people to get themselves to university if their 5th year Highers are good enough.

Unis are much better places to learn that level of subject.

18 year olds should not be in an environment where they are told what to wear.

More Anti SNP rhetoric here :P.

It would make sense to save the money spent on Advanced Highers and give it to colleges instead.

1st year of a uni degree replicates advanced highers anyway so they are a waste of time.

Perhaps; but whilst the powers that be have brought them in (at whatever cost?) then surely the matter of equality remains a valid concern. Lack of school books - do we think that has the same impact on the poorest pupils/parents as the richest?

IMO schools should not be teaching Advanced Highers.

Advanced Highers should not be taught at all.

I'd always advise young people to get themselves to university if their 5th year Highers are good enough.

Unis are much better places to learn that level of subject.

18 year olds should not be in an environment where they are told what to wear.

^failed his advanced highers

Personally I wouldn't shed a tear if 18 year olds decided en masse that shooting people in the face didn't seem like a fun career path.

This anti SNP stuff is just getting out of hand now; they are really keen on conventional armed forces :P .

Wouldn't it be more interesting to discuss what we're going to spend this £400m on.

A few ideas of the top of my head

The Cowdenbeath Olympic bid

A giant statue of Oor Wullie on top of Dundee Law

A tram to Leith

A spare parliament building

A small war to claim Berwick back

Archived