400million Scottish government underspend

Reynard

Just to be clear here, are you claiming it was said that a No vote would prevent any job losses ever?

:lol:

Well I'm well aware that the broad shoulders of the Union mean f**k all in terms of job safety/security and that jobs are always at risk, particularly when you choose to leave your economy vulnerable to external factors in the manner the great Union has chosen to.

But I was shocked at the number of supposedly intelligent people who in the lead up to the referendum were saying things like, 'how can people even think about voting for independence when it's putting jobs at risk!' Presumably these people are incapable of remembering as far back as 2008.

Perhaps you could explain to me what the No campaign meant by 'safer jobs' if it wasn't just meaningless bullshit aimed at the politically unengaged thickos?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm well aware that the broad shoulders of the Union mean f**k all in terms of job safety/security and that jobs are always at risk, particularly when you choose to leave your economy vulnerable to external factors in the manner the great Union has chosen to.

But I was shocked at the number of supposedly intelligent people who in the lead up to the referendum were saying things like, 'how can people even think about voting for independence when it's putting jobs at risk!' Presumably these people are incapable of remembering as far back as 2008.

Perhaps you could explain to me what the No campaign meant by 'safer jobs' if it wasn't just meaningless bullshit aimed at the politically unengaged thickos?

Unemployment is falling in the UK. I notice you have spectacularly failed to acknowledge this, although one or two fluffers attempted to keep you going.

You've failed to respond to those who have schooled you on this very point as yet and you've failed to respond to any of the other points I've made other than to say you've got a selection of supermarkets close to you. Do you never tire of making a tit of yourself?

You've failed to respond to those who have schooled you on this very point as yet and you've failed to respond to any of the other points I've made other than to say you've got a selection of supermarkets close to you. Do you never tire of making a tit of yourself?

They haven't.

Can you make a case that shows unemployment has increased in the UK? If not then you just come across as the typical torn faced c**t of a nationalist really. And there's no shortage of those on football forums.

You haven't answered my question.

The fact that you include zero hour contracts and work experience programs as employment. Shows what a right wing daftie you are.

I'm just using the official figures. Its got nothing whatsoever to do with right wing I'm afraid.

Maybe time you asked for your posting rights to be suspended again you utter fool.<_<

Do the SG talk about employment in Scotland minus any specific categories?

Is this 'fund' a deliberate policy :unsure2:

Nearly half a billion they are sitting on. While the SNP leadership whines about poverty and not being able to do anything about it. Hilarious stuff.

Its good to see the SNP fanboys lining up for their bukkake sesh though.

Nearly half a billion they are sitting on. While the SNP leadership whines about poverty and not being able to do anything about it. Hilarious stuff.

Its good to see the SNP fanboys lining up for their bukkake sesh though.

Its not as if school budgets are down, teacher numbers down, NHS targets are being missed, councils raising prices, losing jobs and cutting services - everything is fine.

Its not as if school budgets are down, teacher numbers down, NHS targets are being missed, councils raising prices, losing jobs and cutting services - everything is fine.

I wonder when the penny will drop with the clown collective?

I predict they are too stupid to even realise. <_<

The fact that you include zero hour contracts and work experience programs as employment. Shows what a right wing daftie you are.

I'm on a zero hours contract. Does that mean I'm not employed?

And if things weren't bad enough for teachers, Support for Learning jobs are also being reduced.

I'm sure this is good news for the poor though.

Yep. Must really grate you that the SNP can actually bring things in under budget and unlike Labour, won't be sending it back down the Motorway to be spent on London infrastructure.

Must grate with you that the state is holding nearly half a billion that can be spent on the poors. Or don't you really care about that?

Education across the nation, according to TESS :-

"

For the year ahead, several trends are evident around the country:

- management shake-ups: - Shetland is asking primary and secondary depute heads to spend half their week teaching in classrooms;

- the lingering death of national class-size policies is gathering momentum;

- councils are starting to play hardball with staff absenteeism;

- administrative staff, nursery teachers and technicians will become scarcer;

- school meals, breakfast clubs, free fruit and milk are increasingly seen as luxuries;

- payment to outside providers for special needs work is being reined in."

Ah, the good old SNP. What a performance.

Must grate with you that the state is holding nearly half a billion that can be spent on the poors. Or don't you really care about that?

You're the same type of fuckwit that would be complaining if there was an overspend. I'm very happy that the government can work well within a tight budget. Makes a refreshing change.

I'm very happy that the government can work well

As long as, for example, children don't need learning for support assistance?

Is that an example of government working well?

Archived