400million Scottish government underspend

Reynard

Has unemployment risen or fallen since 2010?

The increase in private sector employment has been huge. Nearly 2million since 2010

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/improving-economy-sees-2-million-more-private-sector-jobs

Maybe instead of whining like a little bitch you might actually care to avail yourself of some actual facts.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Has under-employment increased or decreased since 2010?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The UK has one of the lowest rates of unemployment in Europe.

The UK was the fastest growing major economy in the world in 2014.

Stop trying to defend the economy.

I don't suppose you saw the documentary on bbc2 last night about the super rich, and how they've fucked everything up. It was an excellent critique of the neoliberal, trickle down, capitalism on steroids that Britain and America has went with for the last 30-40 years.

I don't suppose you saw the documentary on bbc2 last night about the super rich, and how they've fucked everything up. It was an excellent critique of the neoliberal, trickle down, capitalism on steroids that Britain and America has went with for the last 30-40 years.

I'm not "defending" anything. I'm simply showing up one or two posters in here for the stookie heids they are.

If you think I actually think the economy is going brilliantly well then you're a bigger imbecile that I first thought. The fact is that unemployment has fallen and GDP growth is stronger than every other developed economy on the plant bar the US at the moment. It was the strongest in the world in 2014. If that doesn't sit very well with you then too bad.

I'm not "defending" anything. I'm simply showing up one or two posters in here for the stookie heids they are.

If you think I actually think the economy is going brilliantly well then you're a bigger imbecile that I first thought. The fact is that unemployment has fallen and GDP growth is stronger than every other developed economy on the plant bar the US at the moment. It was the strongest in the world in 2014. If that doesn't sit very well with you then too bad.

It's on I player.

No. I don't watch the BBC because its so biased against the SNP.

Go on, you'll find it interesting. I guarantee it. Jacques peretti is the guys name (apologies if I've spelt his name wrong, too lazy to check)

No, youre fine. Thanks.

But anyway, are you disputing the fact that the UK has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe and that its economy was the fastest growing in GDP trms during 2014 out of ALL the major world economies?

Or are you crying in your Buckfast like poor old Kaz is because TESCO (evil big business) is restructuring itself? Presumably you hate TESCO anyway for being "big business"?

How long did it take the UK to get back to pre recession levels compared to the other g8 countries. How much deficit/debt does the UK have compared to g8 countries ? How balanced an economy does the UK have compared to other g8 countries ?

Vote No for safer jobs! Vote No or supermarkets will close down! We voted No and what do you know, supermarkets are closing down and people are losing their jobs left, right and centre.

Just to be clear here, are you claiming it was said that a No vote would prevent any job losses ever?

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Has under-employment increased or decreased since 2010?

I wonder if Stricken thinks Bavaria should cedece because of German under employment?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324682204578512782697519080

So back to the original question. Has under-employment increased or decreased since 2010?

Have GDP figures been released for Q4 yet?

Annual GDP Growth as reported in the 3rd Quarter:

USA - 5.0% (Revised up from 3.9%)

UK - 2.6% (Revised down from 3%)

In terms you will quite easily understand - You are, once again, speaking shite.

ETA: Source

Have GDP figures been released for Q4 yet?

ETA: Source

The quarterly US figures are annualised and get revised accordingly. The UK was indeed performing better than the US for 2014 . US groth overtook us in the last quarter leaving us in a miserable second place. Which doesnt alter the fact we outperformed them over 2014.

The quarterly US figures are annualised and get revised accordingly. The UK was indeed performing better than the US for 2014 . US groth overtook us in the last quarter leaving us in a miserable second place. Which doesnt alter the fact we outperformed them over 2014.

Do you understand what annualised means?

Do you think the UK grew 2.6% in the last quarter? (Hint: this is annualised as well)

post-40809-0-29521600-1420810539_thumb.p

Oops looks like Oz was also higher. ^_^

ETA: Before you come back with comments on UK vs US, this is before the revisions.

Maybe they are just waiting for the up to date drugs & prostitution numbers?

Aw. You beat me to it.

Aye. I believe that the £4.4bn from the sale of illegal drugs and the £5.3bn from prostitution gave a significant boost to the UK GDP.

That's an increase of £4.4bn and £5.3bn respectively on the figures from the previous year. Well done George Osborne.

Reynard is comparing apples & oranges again.

Archived