400million Scottish government underspend

Reynard

In my line of work we have incentives to make modest cost savings within the context of an overall budget.

To be fair, its a fair bit more complicated than joinery so the cost saving versus risk balance, though not simple, will be lost on some.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my line of work we have incentives to make modest cost savings within the context of an overall budget.

If you use a container of vegetable oil less on the chips over a year, do you get a free McFlurry?

I don't know what the resident idiot right-wingers are unhappy about, you'd think they'd be pleased.

Oh I am.

I was just wondering what the resident wrist clappers and ear chewers like youself who proclaim loudly about not spending enough for the poors feel about nearly half a billion not being spent on it? So far, nothing.

It's a real shame that No voters have subjected us to an SNP government for the foreseeable future whereby they will be in a position to incompetently squander such sums of money don't you think Reynard?

I for one wouldn't have voted for them in an independent Scotland, now I'm a bloody member and will have to vote for them until such times as the goal is achieved. It could all have been so different.

It's a real shame that No voters have subjected us to an SNP government for the foreseeable future whereby they will be in a position to incompetently squander such sums of money don't you think Reynard?

I for one wouldn't have voted for them in an independent Scotland, now I'm a bloody member and will have to vote for them until such times as the goal is achieved. It could all have been so different.

Scotland would have been worse off immediately had we voted yes. Thats the reason I voted no. As did the vast majority of Scots who turned out to boot the yes morons in the pie.

Because of the supermarkets closing down? And people losing jobs? And the NHS being in danger? Yeah thank f**k we voted to stay in the Union, that was a close call!

Didnt you know that it was fully devolved? Are you THAT fucking thick?

Scotland spends nearly 12bn on its health system every year. The exact same amount of money the union allowed it to overspend by last year.

I'm sorry youre still not over your spectacular loss. <_<

I'm down to my last four tesco stores in a two mile radius here. Im not sure HOW ill cope with the lack of supermarkets.

In fact, just doing a quick tally up in that same three mile radius theres actually FIVE tescos a Morrisons, an Asda, a Sainsbury, three co-ops, a Lidl, two Aldis as well as numerous spars and keystores. As a stick to beat no voters worth poor Kaz is holding the shitty end.

I'm down to my last four tesco stores in a two mile radius here. Im not sure HOW ill cope with the lack of supermarkets.

In fact, just doing a quick tally up in that same three mile radius theres actually FIVE tescos a Morrisons, an Asda, a Sainsbury, three co-ops, a Lidl, two Aldis as well as numerous spars and keystores. As a stick to beat no voters worth poor Kaz is holding the shitty end.

Good for you. You do realise the world doesn't revolve around you.... Don't you?

Good for you. You do realise the world doesn't revolve around you.... Don't you?

The collapse in oil price is a bit more significant than Tesco reorganising its business wouldn't you say? <_<

I'm well aware that health is a devolved matter, perhaps then you can explain how a yes vote would have put that in danger, particularly as we raise more tax than we receive back in pocket money? Or are you denying that Yes vote = NHS in danger was a tactic of the No campaign?

I'm surprised I have to explain this to a grown man but you are aware how Scottish spending as a whole is funded at the moment aren't you? You are aware that our pocket money could be slashed leading to NHS spending being cut as a necessity?

You're right, I'm far from over the fact I live in a country of cowardly shitebags. I'm not sure why my levels of seethe or otherwise would preclude me from highlighting the utter shite spouted by the No campaign throughout the referendum.

I'm glad you agree with my other points though.

This is quite possibly the worst attempt at deflection I've ever seen.

Vote No for safer jobs! Vote No or supermarkets will close down! We voted No and what do you know, supermarkets are closing down and people are losing their jobs left, right and centre.

What relevance you think the number of Tesco stores in your vicinity has to do with my original point is anyone's guess.

Just out of interest, in which sector exactly ARE jobs secure as part of the Union? It certainly isn't the private sector and it certainly isn't the public sector, so where?

This is quite possibly the worst attempt at deflection I've ever seen.

Vote No for safer jobs! Vote No or supermarkets will close down! We voted No and what do you know, supermarkets are closing down and people are losing their jobs left, right and centre.

What relevance you think the number of Tesco stores in your vicinity has to do with my original point is anyone's guess.

Just out of interest, in which sector exactly ARE jobs secure as part of the Union? It certainly isn't the private sector and it certainly isn't the public sector, so where?

Has unemployment risen or fallen since 2010?

The increase in private sector employment has been huge. Nearly 2million since 2010

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/improving-economy-sees-2-million-more-private-sector-jobs

Maybe instead of whining like a little bitch you might actually care to avail yourself of some actual facts.

Archived