Brechin vs Ian McCall's (hopefully soon to be) Super Ayr

Should be an interesting game to see how the players respond to McCall coming in. Alot of people have said on the thread about his arrival that he doesn't suffer fools gladly. Hopefully a boot up the rear and a share of the points to get the ball rolling.

Would love for us to take all three points up at Brechin, but I don't think we'll be quite there for a couple of weeks yet.

Prediction: 2-2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same players im afraid so Brechin home win. Until the new boss hunts 6 or 7 and brings in new faces and promotes from within then im afraid i think it'll be much the same. Give him time and he'll sort out the shambles at our club.

cheeky...

Sorry bud must have hit new topic as you were posting yours.

Even with a new boss, it's the same injury prone shaky defence and a totally impotent attack 2 nil home win. Unless McCall manages to sign a centre half and a centre forward, unlikely though.

Hopefully he will have been lining folk up between his interview and being announced, might be able to get a loan player in at bare minimum before Saturday.

Hopefully he will have been lining folk up between his interview and being announced, might be able to get a loan player in at bare minimum before Saturday.

He's mentioned on a couple of radio interviews he's hoping to have 1 or 2 in for Saturday, so fingers crossed!

Quite alright ser, starting a topic with 'MON THEN' was unacceptable behaviour on my part anyway

Archived