Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to university as a mature student at 32 and I met a girl on the first day who I ended up having a two year relationship with.

She was 12 years younger than me and even with that age gap I found it a bit of a struggle. We used to fall out all the time and although she was academically very clever she was often very immature.

If I was entirely honest I only put up with her for that length of time because....well, it's fairly obvious...she was young and pretty and it was an almost nostalgic and tearful goodbye to youth for someone rapidly heading towards middle age.

After her, I ended up marrying someone 2 years older than me who I actually liked and related to instead of thinking of as an ego boost.

The idea of being with someone with a 30 year gap seems to me to be absolutely horrific but each to his own.

Is her dad The Man?

Read your original quote.

You said," if a man starts seeing a 16 year old girl"

Also, if I understand what you're trying to say here, if you started making love to her when she was 15 and at 11.59pm on the eve of her 16th birthday, then you would be breaking the law, as she'd still be 15!

"Making Love" :lol:

I have a pal who started seeing his Mrs when he was 20 and she was 29, we were all same age and at that young inbetweeners sort of phase and referred to her as the MILF and what not but it was clad he wanted more from her than just a shag and started being a bit funny when we were calling her that and it was obvious they were going somewhere

He is now 27, they have a house and 3 kids together, she just had twins about 5 months ago and he is about to leave her saying he threw away the best years of his 20s and feels that he has nothing left to look forward to in life

Not sure what the moral of the story is but i personally put that one down to age

I have a pal who started seeing his Mrs when he was 20 and she was 29, we were all same age and at that young inbetweeners sort of phase and referred to her as the MILF and what not but it was clad he wanted more from her than just a shag and started being a bit funny when we were calling her that and it was obvious they were going somewhere

He is now 27, they have a house and 3 kids together, she just had twins about 5 months ago and he is about to leave her saying he threw away the best years of his 20s and feels that he has nothing left to look forward to in life

Not sure what the moral of the story is but i personally put that one down to age

He's obviously a c**t

Archived