Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's on record saying that h doesn't actually have anal sex. apparently a lot of gay men don't.

Can' say I know from experience though so I'll take his word for it.

Yeah a good chunk of gay men just like hand jobs and oral, be pretty much the equivalent of straight men having a mrs who is constantly on the rag

He's on record saying that h doesn't actually have anal sex. apparently a lot of gay men don't.

Can' say I know from experience though so I'll take his word for it.

Subconscious typo? :angel

You're getting married and you don't know how old she is?! :huh:

The make-up sex around the time her birthday if forgotten must be fantastic.

The harsh reality of marrying a woman 10 year older is that when your 35 , which is the age they say men reach their sexual peak, is the year that they probably go through that phase when their fanny stops working (forgot the correct term)

The harsh reality of marrying a woman 10 year older is that when your 35 , which is the age they say men reach their sexual peak, is the year that they probably go through that phase when their fanny stops working (forgot the correct term)

Death.

Unfortunately their mouth never does.

I can't actually remember if I have replied already (and I haven't really read the thread) but my missus is 5 years younger than me and she does my fucking head it.

Full of shite, part of the facebook generation. 3 RIP comments this week about a person she hardly fucking knew.

Good in bed though :thumsup2 .

Marriage. You're thinking of marriage.

I just don't know, I'm sure they would be doing more than hand jobs considering they are newly weds but thats probably the way it will go as Steven Fry's anus is more than certainly akin to a collapsed mine shaft

Wow. Just wow.

Archived