Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

Speak for yourself man! Age is but a number........I've said it before & I'll say it again. I still feel younger now than I did 10years ago whilst stuck in an unhappy relationship

Good man - i would like to be like that in 10 years time!! Although I'm quite happy in my relationship, i still feel better than i did 7/8 years ago when i used to hammer it all the time and not worried about turning 30 as i have done a lot of things on that would be on anyones list to do before they turn 30. Apart from a marathon but i don't enjoy running

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 7 years older than my wife and nobody bats an eye.

Not like when I met her when I was 17 :bag

:lol:

I'm 22/23 soon, I reckon 18-30 is normal for someone my age. Age difference doesn't really matter surely aslong as it's not beastly. Even though Frys pumping that guy the guys still 27 years old. Old enough to know what he's doing, although it's pretty strange it's just like an old rich bloke going out with a young girl isn't it, plenty of that going on so no big deal.

I'm 22/23 soon, I reckon 18-30 is normal for someone my age. Age difference doesn't really matter surely aslong as it's not beastly. Even though Frys pumping that guy the guys still 27 years old. Old enough to know what he's doing, although it's pretty strange it's just like an old rich bloke going out with a young girl isn't it, plenty of that going on so no big deal.

Ripping off an old man

By that do you mean giving handjobs or gold digging? If the latter, is that not a slightly cynical take on it all?

I just don't know, I'm sure they would be doing more than hand jobs considering they are newly weds but thats probably the way it will go as Steven Fry's anus is more than certainly akin to a collapsed mine shaft

I just don't know, I'm sure they would be doing more than hand jobs considering they are newly weds but thats probably the way it will go as Steven Fry's anus is more than certainly akin to a collapsed mine shaft

I thought he had been celibate for a long time?

Nice one. When you break your VL let us know and we can judge.

He's on record saying that h doesn't actually have anal sex. apparently a lot of gay men don't.

Can' say I know from experience though so I'll take his word for it.

Archived