Age differences in relationships

ICTChris

I have a pal who started seeing his Mrs when he was 20 and she was 29, we were all same age and at that young inbetweeners sort of phase and referred to her as the MILF and what not but it was clad he wanted more from her than just a shag and started being a bit funny when we were calling her that and it was obvious they were going somewhere

He is now 27, they have a house and 3 kids together, she just had twins about 5 months ago and he is about to leave her saying he threw away the best years of his 20s and feels that he has nothing left to look forward to in life

Not sure what the moral of the story is but i personally put that one down to age

Would you, though?

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you, though?

Probably not

The hard thing for him is that he would go into the dirtiest details about her as it started off as a fling and then when it got serious we all had a lot of dirty images in our heads about what he had done to her

Biggest gap was a 36 year old when I was 24. Short lived, but no regrets from me.

All other gfs have been within a year or two of my age, and usually older than me.

There's a guy I know who is wound up by his Tartan Army mates for "shagging a pensioner".

The label has stuck, even though she was in her late 30s and not much older than him.

Probably not

The hard thing for him is that he would go into the dirtiest details about her as it started off as a fling and then when it got serious we all had a lot of dirty images in our heads about what he had done to her

I used to work with a guy like that, he never tired of harping on on about how much of a filthy slut the girl was that he was seeing. For months all he did was give us a run down on how many gobbles she gave him and how she loved him giving her it up the rangers end, until one day somebody asked him how many times he had his hole that week and he didn't take to kindly to it. He got engaged and didn't want anybody speaking about his future wife like that. ????

I used to work with a guy like that, he never tired of harping on on about how much of a filthy slut the girl was that he was seeing. For months all he did was give us a run down on how many gobbles she gave him and how she loved him giving her it up the rangers end, until one day somebody asked him how many times he had his hole that week and he didn't take to kindly to it. He got engaged and didn't want anybody speaking about his future wife like that.

:lol: Thats this guy all over, his first story was when he asked if he could go via the tradesman's entrance and she opened up the drawer next to her bed and had all sorts of lube but there were sex toys and the likes as well. Fair enough if someone told me that nowadays i wouldn't care but we were 20 ish and thought it was hilarious, every time we met her we were pretty intimidated about how much of a rampant shagger she sounded and always cracked jokes when she wasn't around then all of a sudden a few months past and he was moving in with her now they have kids. When ever i saw them over the years though i wondered if she really was all that dirty or it was just us being very immature. I still have a good few mental images that refuse to go away when I'm around them and their kids though

Folk can do what they want and I'd never judge (unless it was on the verge of BEASTLiness) but I wouldn't want too big an age gap for two reasons.

1) If she was older than me, it would be quite likley she'd want to have children before I was at an age I wanted them.

2) I think the difference would pose significant issues later on if partner retired significantly earlier than the other or one was becoming more frail/less active in releatively old age

• 2 weeks later...

I used to work with a guy like that, he never tired of harping on on about how much of a filthy slut the girl was that he was seeing. For months all he did was give us a run down on how many gobbles she gave him and how she loved him giving her it up the rangers end, until one day somebody asked him how many times he had his hole that week and he didn't take to kindly to it. He got engaged and didn't want anybody speaking about his future wife like that.

Ha, I worked with a guy like that. Exact same story as well.

Lol - im 28 and already over the hill!

Speak for yourself man! Age is but a number........I've said it before & I'll say it again. I still feel younger now than I did 10years ago whilst stuck in an unhappy relationship

Archived