Nicola Sturgeon & Page 3

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Didn’t Lichties Mum try and entice girls to his house so he could try and seduce them. It’s no surprise he’s turned into Norman Bates.

His Mums probably now a skeleton propped up in a rocking chair wearing an Arbroath top. 

Aye, she got them drunk while he was out.

16 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 minutes ago, Romeo said:
I was under the impression page 3 had been binned some time ago.

Did I imagine that?

It's still there, between page 2 & page 4, HTH.

Let me rephrase.

I was under the impression displays of naked women's paps on page 3 of the sun had been binned some time ago.

Guest Moomintroll
Let me rephrase.
 I was under the impression displays of naked women's paps on page 3 of the sun had been binned some time ago.
Brexit mate innit.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I assumed Lichtie had scuttled off of the site Turboshandy-style after being confirmed as a beast, but he’s still posting in the Arbroath thread whilst ignoring the tags in here. Pathetic.

He avoids general nonsense after an embarrassingly bad episode of drunk posting, the content of which I can't remember, but I do remember it making me cringe uncontrollably. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

He avoids general nonsense after an embarrassingly bad episode of drunk posting, the content of which I can't remember, but I do remember it making me cringe uncontrollably. 

He insulted the other Arbroath supporter who used to pretend to be a Doctor, Lichtie78 maybe? I think he might've tried to blame his pals for getting hold of his phone.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

He insulted the other Arbroath supporter who used to pretend to be a Doctor, Lichtie78 maybe? I think he might've tried to blame his pals for getting hold of his phone.

That's right aye. Think he called him a poof cause he's a nurse.