St Mirren v Aberdeen, 10 January

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one, especially with pre matchers planned with Div! The weather is looking horrific tomorrow and I hope this game doesn't fall.

St Mirren have not been getting the results their performances have merited and showed great character to come from 2-0 down at Pittodrie to grab a point.

For us, same team again I would imagine, but we must be on our guard tomorrow against a resurgent St Mirren.

The recent history of this fixture suggests the most likely result is a draw but I will plump for a narrow 2-1 away win for the Famous with McGinn and Rooney scoring, a reply by McLean for the home team.

After much drunken deliberation I have decided that I will attend this game. Hopefully there are still some away tickets left in the West Stand and hopefully the trains are running as usual tomorrow.

Hopefully (again) I will feel just as enthusiastic about the game when my alarms go off tomorrow morning.

#Hope #COYR

No trains between Gadsgow central and Paisley.

Paisley Canal which is on a completely separate line. No problems, as yet, between Central and Paisley Gilmour Street and Paisley St James. I just realised I'm going to have to share a train with the Dandies. Not so much of a problem travelling down, but heading back could be a nightmare depending on the result. Please be gentle.

Is it not just paisley canal? Scotrail app suggests still running to Gilmour St and St James where the stadium is

Paisley Canal which is on a completely separate line. No problems, as yet, between Central and Paisley Gilmour Street and Paisley St James. I just realised I'm going to have to share a train with the Dandies. Not so much of a problem travelling down, but heading back could be a nightmare depending on the result. Please be gentle.

You would be correct, just saw it on Twitter and assumed it was the main line.

Weather has cleared up somewhat so game will be fine.

We've got a selection headache again, captain and vice captain both out! I imagine Wylde will come in and start against his old club, McLean will go back up front and Tess will go into centre half.

Can't see past Aberdeen -2 tbh. I'll go for 1-4.

• LINE-UPS FROM ST MIRREN PARK

Posted at

14:26

St Mirren: Ridgers, Naismith, Goodwin, Tesselaar, Kelly, Mallan, Osbourne, McLear, McGinn, Wylde, McLean. Subs: Marwood, Reilly, Ball, Williams, Kello, Baird, Morgan.

Aberdeen: Brown, Logan, Taylor, Reynolds, Considine, Pawlett, Jack, Hayes, McGinn, Goodwillie, Rooney. Subs: Langfield, Smith, Robson, Shaughnessy, Masson, Shankland, Wright.

Referee: Steven McLean.

St Murn lineup looks alright to me. Tight game but 1-0 Dons I call. Are we allowed to post streams on here?

Archived